OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?

In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?:
    Been a while, eh guys? I'm 18. Definitely one of the youngest here. That is, when I decide to post.
    Posted by beantowngm15

I think that makes you officially the rookie of the bunch.

Trust us old guys, most of us will probably tell you we never expected to get this old and wish we took better care of ourselves.

Someone probably told me that when I was 18, but the old talking to the young is like the living speaking to the dead.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you? : I think that makes you officially the rookie of the bunch. Trust us old guys, most of us will probably tell you we never expected to get this old and wish we took better care of ourselves. Someone probably told me that when I was 18, but the old talking to the young is like the living speaking to the dead.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I get told that all the time. I listen to it, but sometimes I just ignore it. It does get hard to listen to your elders sometimes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you? : I get told that all the time. I listen to it, but sometimes I just ignore it. It does get hard to listen to your elders sometimes.
    Posted by beantowngm15

Come to think of it, that's still true for me now...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

39 and feeling every bit of it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

44 and feel every bit of it

Sections
Shortcuts