OK.... I am 0 for 2 in 2011....but here are 2 great predictions that will bring my record back to.500

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: OK.... I am 0 for 2 in 2011....but here are 2 great predictions that will bring my record back to.500

In Response to OK.... I am 0 for 2 in 2011....but here are 2 great predictions that will bring my record back to.500:
    [QUOTE]BRUINS will win 4-2 against the Pens and will win the next 2 games against Mtl to knock them out of the playoffs Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Please welcome our team back home next Tuesday and give them all the support they need for the last stretch...We have to show them that we are behind them ....
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Stanley,if you want to get back on track with your predictions,you should predict that this forum will be filled with bitching regardless of winning or losing.Take that to the bank.That's 40 games in a row of bitching so far.Why expect anything different?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Re: OK.... I am 0 for 2 in 2011....but here are 2 great predictions that will bring my record back to.500

dezaruchi...this forum is loaded with habs fans ..Real fans are the ones that show up at the Garden for the B's home games,,I wish they would be as loud as the fans in Montreal ....thanks to our real supporters we will need to feel that the crowd is behind  us next Tuesday against the Sens ...

Thanks for your support

Tyler

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Tyler....my 2 predictions will bring back some positive comments from the fans ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

In Response to Re: OK.... I am 0 for 2 in 2011....but here are 2 great predictions that will bring my record back to.500:
    [QUOTE]dezaruchi...this forum is loaded with habs fans ..Real fans are the ones that show up at the Garden for the B's home games,,I wish they would be as loud as the fans in Montreal ....thanks to our real supporters we will need to feel that the crowd is behind  us next Tuesday against the Sens ... Thanks for your support Tyler
    Posted by TylerSeguin[/QUOTE]

Tyler- give us a reason to cheer, score a game winner.  We pay for tickets, so we did our parts.  Take care of business at home and the cheering will get louder and louder.  Do your part.

Signed,
    B's fan of 39 years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Re: OK.... I am 0 for 2 in 2011....but here are 2 great predictions that will bring my record back to.500:
    [QUOTE]Tyler....my 2 predictions will bring back some positive comments from the fans ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

not i won't...it may bring laughter and a few eye rolls

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]dezaruchi...this forum is loaded with habs fans ..Real fans are the ones that show up at the Garden for the B's home games,,I wish they would be as loud as the fans in Montreal ....thanks to our real supporters we will need to feel that the crowd is behind  us next Tuesday against the Sens ... Thanks for your support Tyler

Tyler , you are from the same city as Stanley, speak french like Stanley, make predictions like Stanley and show up on a lot of Stanley's threads. You have agreed with and thanked Stanley about a dozen times in your posts. That's a little odd considering Stanley can't get anyone to agree with him at all.

You two have too much in common !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Why do people think this troll is funny? Go home Seinfeld.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Chow ...you are wrong ... a lot of people here agree with my predictions and statements ...watch these 2 predictions and after that you will become a fan of mine ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

By the way Chow...Tyler Seguin is from Brampton On.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]By the way Chow...Tyler Seguin is from Brampton On. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Yes he is Stanley, but I have a hunch this Tyler might just live a mile away from the Bell Center.

TylerSeguin's Comments

Montreal, Canada here We love the BRUINS in the habs territory ,,,we wish the BRUINS would be the local team here in Montreal,,,,Peter Chiarelli will you please trade the whole team for the habs team ...but we will also take the B's jerseys Salut tous les fans des BRUINS de Montréal Tyler Seguin

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

soccerboy, what is the point of your existence?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

B's will shine tonight with a 5-0 Victory iver the Pens ...

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

i have a feeling your going to be 0 and 3 sorry   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

TYLER if you read these posts please get in touch with me ...if you really are from Montreal I'd like to meet you ...

Regards ....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Anyone else a bit creeped out by the guy pretending to be Seguin?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Buzzard...dont u think the players with their Iphones, Ipads etc read these boards ?????

Think about it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

No, not really.  I hope you're being sarcastic.

There is no way that's Tyler Seguin.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

i think tyler is aka stanley

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

BuzzardBoots.....I've got news for you ....yes the players do actually read the fans' comments ...and Yes I am Tyler Seguin

Thanks to the fans for their support (from my IPad in Pittsburgh)

Tyler

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

BuzzardBoots...So you dont think we're reading some of your comments ???

Thanks for your support

Tyler

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]BuzzardBoots...So you dont think we're reading some of your comments ??? Thanks for your support Tyler

Will you tell Thorny that Bansky says hi then?? Its an old neighbor of his from Bergy's rookie year. Also can you tell us what happened to Horton? "Discomfort" isnt very clear Im assuming you can just ask him and tell us, but shouldnt be sleeping or something to get ready for tonight />?

Sections
Shortcuts