OK, I'm done, I promise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Re: OK, I'm done, I promise

In response to MrHulot's comment:

From the top:

- I really don't care what you regard as "stupid". I found the responses to some of SoxFan's earlier postings a lot more offensive/offending (most of them were basically asking him to leave this board) than my remark; and, btw, this thread is not just "his own stupid proclamation/thread".

- "Drastic changes aren't an option." Oh well. But then again, "only one. Fire the coach".
    So one drastic change would indeed be an option, right? And this is the one that some people, in my opinion, seem to be afraid of - with the spectre of the "Dave Lewis Abyss" looming...

- Maybe I wasn't clear enough on the "Ward replaces CJ" theory - I was merely musing about what would happen if CJ suddenly got ill and couldn't fulfill his coaching duties during the playoffs, an emergency scenario - which would leave either Ward or Doug Houda as interim head coach options.

- I see stubbornness and predictability in putting the fourth line on the ice when the Bruins are down a goal with only a couple of minutes to play, for instance.

You're right.  It's not what I regard as stupid.  Stupid isn't an opinion.  Stupid is just stupid.

I have no problem with Sox.  He's written some interesting stuff.  Lately though, he's posted like a spoiled child.  Zero contribution.  I haven't checked every thread and every post over the last couple days, but most of what I've read has suggested Sox man up, or leave.  That isn't chasing anyone away.

And this thread was started "exactly" as I stated earlier.   A "stupid proclamation".  "I'm smart, you guys are idiots, I'm leaving".

Do you really feel CJ should be fired today?  If you make any kind of  compelling argument, people will discuss and debate the subject.  If so, the "spectre of  the Dave Lewis abyss" is a pretty weak start.  So is your "musing" of  Doug Houda, and Ward taking over.

There are multiple posts here, that explain why that happens.  There are a number of valid reasons, depending on the situation.   Assuming that to be either "stubborn", or "predictable" is just flat out wrong.  Most coaches do the same thing from time to time, and it's a sure thing, the "new" coach would too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Some may, but most here don't know everyone on a personal level. Maybe some people come on here to just vent & sound stupid to a bunch of strangers. This way they get it out of their system & not necessarily take it out on the "real world". I know my defecencies as a person. I know I'm high strung, eccentric & flakey as fawk! But, I won't lie. I say what I feel & yea some of it is stupid. I know that, but I am who I am & I won't apologize for that & neither should anyone else. People that know me personally accept me & those are the ones I'm closest to. I call all my buddies & teammates "A fawkin Idiot!" when they say something that makes me say it & they do the same to me. I think Soxfan is solid & a lot of you remember how we butted heads over TT. I understand his frustration & I don't want him to leave, but everyone is different. Imagine how boring this place would be if we all had the same opinions. Btw- NAS? It's the end of the week. I think I only told you to "Fawk Off!" twice this week. So consider yourself caught up. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"I promise, I won't post anymore."

Someone forgot to get to the Pharmacy on Friday to make sure they had enough meds to make it through the weekend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

bump

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"I promise, I won't post anymore."

Someone forgot to get to the Pharmacy on Friday to make sure they had enough meds to make it through the weekend.

Tell you what. I'll be at the pharmacy myself Monday morning.  I'll get his meds as well.  With game 7(!!) coming fast its either that or the bottle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Yeah, pretty much busted in this post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I promise, I won't post anymore.

Beat it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I promise, I won't post anymore.

Enjoy your sadistic exercise, kids. 

"You made US promises, promises...You knew you'd never keep...Promises, promises...Why do I believe" ~ Nake Eyes

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Bump for bullsh*t