OK, Let's Choke The Rooster, please.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

OK, Let's Choke The Rooster, please.

The Rooster ain't workin' Andrew. It's making things worse.

As a matter of fact, teams around the league must be rolling on the floor.

How about playing hockey for 60 minutes and then going for a nice meal at Ray's place on Hanover St. with all the boys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: OK, Let's Choke The Rooster, please.

I wonder who wore the stupid shirt last night.  Maybe they walked it over and gave it to Kardi.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

How about playing hockey for 60 minutes and then going for a nice meal at Ray's place on Hanover St. with all the boys?

Yeah i think Bruin's have been choking the chicken to much maybee that is there problem.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Yeah i think Bruin's have been choking the chicken to much maybee that is there problem.

If thats the case I would have been in big trouble years ago. I could never look Shannon Tweed in the eye if we met.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

If thats the case I would have been in big trouble years ago. I could never look Shannon Tweed in the eye if we met.

LMAO! YOU TOO EH? I don't think Gene Simmons would appreciate it if he heard us talking like this. Just curious, but are you a KISS fan too Kel? Or are they a little too old for you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Makes the legs weak, maybe that's why Pandolfo can't move.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

LMAO! YOU TOO EH? I don't think Gene Simmons would appreciate it if he heard us talking like this. Just curious, but are you a KISS fan too Kel? Or are they a little too old for you?

I'm 37, they had some good stuff..but these days, with 4 kids 3 of them girls, in the truck we listen to:

Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Beiber, Miranda Cosgrove etc...Just last week, i was driving to work, radio was on and found myself, alone in the vehicle singing along, word for word, a song by Carrie Underwood. if that isnt enough reason to kiss the gaurdrail i don't know what is!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm 37, they had some good stuff..but these days, with 4 kids 3 of them girls, in the truck we listen to:

Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Beiber, Miranda Cosgrove etc...Just last week, i was driving to work, radio was on and found myself, alone in the vehicle singing along, word for word, a song by Carrie Underwood. if that isnt enough reason to kiss the gaurdrail i don't know what is!

[/QUOTE]
    ROFFLMAO! Oh Buddy I'm 45 & had 3 girls & I here ya on the music stuff, but luckily enough I also got them hooked on KISS & the 80 hairbands, except my 13 yr old literially loses her mind (in a bad way) when I play "Stairway to Heaven". She's a real torment.. (takes after her mother) so when she starts giving me the gears in the car. I crank some LED Z. That makes her stop pretty quick. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

ROFFLMAO! Oh Buddy I'm 45 & had 3 girls & I here ya on the music stuff, but luckily enough I also got them hooked on KISS & the 80 hairbands, except my 13 yr old literially loses her mind (in a bad way) when I play "Stairway to Heaven". She's a real torment.. (takes after her mother) so when she starts giving me the gears in the car. I crank some LED Z. That makes her stop pretty quick. lol

I agree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[/QUOTE]

I have to listen to Taylor Swift's "I knew you were trouble" every freaking day. AHHHHHH!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Why did the chicken stay in the neutral zone ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

You people are insane! you expect perfection every week?

Stop with the nonsense. Bruins will be fine come playoff time barring injuries of course.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

because he was the 3rd man high?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

In response to JWensink's comment:

No, to create offense  - lmao

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

Dezeruchi is one of them.  Who are the other two?

Sections
Shortcuts