OK shoot for the 6 & 7 hole

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

OK shoot for the 6 & 7 hole

If Lehner is starting tonight. I hope they showed all of their goals they've scored against him. Excluding the shoot-out goals. 4 out of the 6 goals they've scored on him have been on thru the 6 & 7 hole. For those of you who don't know;  the 6 hole is the space between the body & the arm on the stick side. The 7th is the same area glove side. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Re: OK shoot for the 6 & 7 hole

You're sure Lehner doesn't read this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

If Lehner is starting tonight. I hope they showed all of their goals they've scored against him. Excluding the shoot-out goals. 4 out of the 6 goals they've scored on him have been on thru the 6 & 7 hole. For those of you who don't know;  the 6 hole is the space between the body & the arm on the stick side. The 7th is the same area glove side. 

Couldnt agree more Nite, and I'dd add get people in front of him and try to get one past him early.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

You're sure Lehner doesn't read this?

Who cares! I hope some of the B's do too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Couldnt agree more Nite, and I'dd add get people in front of him and try to get one past him early.

Yea that hasn't happened a lot this yr. An early goal. Seen them score some late one's to end a period, but I can't remember a game where they scored 5 minutes in. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Actually, nite, that's one of the signs of this team running hot - they jump teams out of the gate with one, two, three goals in a short period of time.  Wound the animal, then go in for the kill.  They haven't done that much this year, and when they have jumped out quickly, they've let teams crawl back in (first Sabres loss was like this, wasn't it?  I'm getting old...).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Actually, nite, that's one of the signs of this team running hot - they jump teams out of the gate with one, two, three goals in a short period of time.  Wound the animal, then go in for the kill.  They haven't done that much this year, and when they have jumped out quickly, they've let teams crawl back in (first Sabres loss was like this, wasn't it?  I'm getting old...).

LOL! We all are my friend. And the way the B's responded after allowing a quick one is awesome! They're finally playing like there's a burr in their saddle AND PEVERLY IS FLYING!! Bout fawkng time!