Ok too many nasty comments I will take the whole month of February off. ....see you in a month

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok too many nasty comments I will take the whole month of February off. ....see you in a month

I wont read, wont post wont make any predictions until March 1st

I will miss you all 

Regards, Stanley

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Re: Ok too many nasty comments I will take the whole month of February off. ....see you in a month

My prediction is a new Stanley post by noon tomorrow....sorry, should this be in the Stanley Prediction thread?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Ok too many nasty comments I will take the whole month of February off. ....see you in a month

No other way to put it Stanley. 

For me, the month of February will be more enjoyable around here. The Romper Room atmosphere that someone has created will not be missed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Relax Stanley!  Pogo:  We have met the enemy and they are us!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I did my best to tame Stanley and make him socially acceptable, but all my work - for nothing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

See ya in 2014. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I can't think of a single Stanley post that will be more respected around here than this one.  Excellent move.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

Sure, take black history month off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I can't think of a single Stanley post that will be more respected around here than this one.  Excellent move.

Lol lol lol 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Bad timing...just when BDC introduced the new Ignore Button !

Oh well, it will have to wait.

P.S. I trust this means no more BradMarchand and BostonBruins12 posts too ???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Has anyone tried it yet?  

Can you UN-ignore?

And will it block threads started by the user?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Has anyone tried it yet?  

Can you UN-ignore?

I'm trying to put Stanley and RockScully on ignore, but it doesn't seem to be working.  I can still see their posts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Has anyone tried it yet?  

Can you UN-ignore?

Now it seems to have worked.  To answer your questions; yes, there is an un-ignore option and I can still see this thread even if it was started by Stanley.  I just can't see his post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

But what about his other 5 alias's that he uses? We'll still see those. So he really won't be gone, just in other annoying personalities.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

He's still a good Bruin fan !  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

I think we all are Stuke, but.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Yes , so good that posters are excited to use him as their first on the new ignore feature.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Stanley's "predictions" and "insider information" as well as "job offers" have come to a point where it's no longer funny. He keeps trying to justify and validate his current idiocy by saying he was "the only one to predict that Bruins were going to win the Stanley Cup in 2011." That's like saying anything I say is Gospel because I predict its going to be sunny out sometime this week. If you keep making the same prediction you're bound to get one right eventually. I mean even blind squirrels find nuts. Albeit more often than Stanley and his correct predictions, but it does happen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

We've heard something similar before.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'm also noticing that the 2 new posters ( Brad Marchand and bostobruins12 who seem to agree with all his posts ) have also decided to take up the same " stay away crusade " as Stanley has taken.

Lose one. Lose them all.

Sections
Shortcuts