Okay, no fighting, but no hitting????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Okay, no fighting, but no hitting????

What did they do? Take a double dose of nice pills?

If not for Chara, I don't think I've seen a decent hit. 

CJ has a blind spot when playing the habs. He wants to play their game and not the B's game. This is the most boring game. 

Come On... hit someone, HARD.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: Okay, no fighting, but no hitting????

stupid stupid stupid don't win , ok we'll hit, sorry but i'm very ashamed... cheap Chara

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

I'm sorry the guy got hurt, but Chara was just taking the body, something that no one else is doing. This is really bad.

We always hit. That is Hockey, and why you get big guys, to over power them. You can't skate with them, so why the heck is he trying to. 

dumb, dumb, dumb....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

he better not walk alone in Mtl street ..cheap big chara and max did'nt have the puck ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

no real response after boychuck got bopped either.
    weak.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Sadly, I agree.  I don't need them to fight everyone, but to play such a vanilla game is a departure from what works for them.  A poor physical effort tonight.

How come its okay for Boychuk to get jumped for trying to throw a hit, but Subban and company never have to pay a price for running guys?  It's okay to be the villain in Montrea, and playing villain works best for this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Okay, no fighting, but no hitting????:
    Sadly, I agree.  I don't need them to fight everyone, but to play such a vanilla game is a departure from what works for them.  A poor physical effort tonight. How come its okay for Boychuk to get jumped for trying to throw a hit, but Subban and company never have to pay a price for running guys?  It's okay to be the villain in Montrea, and playing villain works best for this team.
    Posted by Fletcher1

''A poor physical effort tonight.''  That said it all, Fletch.  Usually, against the Habs, I have this "expect the worst but hope for the best" kind of perspective. 

Its been proven time and time again that when the Bruins lay on the body, they're far more successful than when they don't.  Chances are these Bruins are not going to outskate anyone so as you said, they have to resort to what they know works best, what their team appears to be constructed for; to hit their opponents.  To do otherwise, they play "small," for lack of a better term.

I think the physical aspect of a club like the B's is a major component of what constitutes a hard-working, industrious, hard to handle team, something the Bruins display more often than not but also have the odd tendency to allow the opposition to perform it against them.   Tonight they just didn't have it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

TB is a far better and talented team than Habs and the B's outskated them and out d'd them and also outhit them, why this type of baby fingers against the scabs is beyond me. Just another clod play safe type of game like against the Pens after the Cooke incident.

Greatseason go back to scabland you freckin idiot. I'd like to go Matt Cooke on you, you freakazoid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Okay, no fighting, but no hitting????:
    he better not walk alone in Mtl street ..cheap big chara and max did'nt have the puck ....
    Posted by Greatseason

Wet yourself much.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Boychuk manned up and threw down... most peppers in that situation would have dropped and acted like they'd just taken molten lead to the chest - that is the difference. I thought he did fine given White pounced on him. I hope Thorts schools White on the 24th, though....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

very sad effort last nite...the b's abandoned their game and tried to play cute against a cute team. as soon as boychuk got railroaded i thought this is playing right into the b's gameplan. mcquaid or thorty will turn the tide for the b's- then nothing? in mean... white jumped boychuk, what else are they waiting for? they got the extra 2 minutes...they initiated. the bruins should have finished! just one game... 

Sections
Shortcuts