OK....Please STOP!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: OK....Please STOP!!!!!

how about ryder and wheeler for crosby?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: OK....Please STOP!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]how about ryder and wheeler for crosby?
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. You might have to include a 2nd and Hamill though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

We will all forget our problems when Jordan Caron gets 2 goals in his first game up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK....Please STOP!!!!! : Sounds good. You might have to include a 2nd and Hamill though.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

i could go for that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

youre very wrong, ryder has value to a slumping club that wont make the playoffs. They can move a contract they dont want anymore that maybe the bruins are willing to take for a couple years. Then ryders contract expires at the end of the year and the team can put his 4mil into a free agent they feel better about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

I have a better idea...let's trade our leading goal scorer to Toronto for a couple draft picks. You can never have enough of those. You never know when the next Tyler Seguin is going to come along!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]youre very wrong, ryder has value to a slumping club that wont make the playoffs. They can move a contract they dont want anymore that maybe the bruins are willing to take for a couple years. Then ryders contract expires at the end of the year and the team can put his 4mil into a free agent they feel better about.
    Posted by puckhog9966[/QUOTE]

why would they want to pay ryder's salary for the remainder of this season if they're missing the playoffs. they'd want prospects or draft picks.