old

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

old

is it true that Bruins fans are old and have had early supper and gone to bed, with this board dead while other boards are tooling right along? Just askin

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: old

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is it true that Bruins fans are old and have had early supper and gone to bed, with this board dead while other boards are tooling right along? Just askin

[/QUOTE]

Is is true all 359 of your posts not only suck but look like your dog typed it with his nose?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I thought he was doing a pretty good job Kelv. Just checking, no harm intended. Wouldn't expect less from a good Bruin fan

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is is true all 359 of your posts not only suck but look like your dog typed it with his nose?

[/QUOTE]

Hall of fame worthy post.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Dont get too mad Kelv  Am 71 and have followed Bruins since early 50's Just trying to see if anyone was out there. Thanks for reading all of my posts, although some of them probably did suck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Have to agree Shup, cant figure how Kelv knew about my dog.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I took a survey some years ago, most posters are over 50.  

Isla is a few years older than you.

There are a few youngsters around here, like Red who is just a child - 30 something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Interesting Bad, maybe as we age we go out less and are looking for things to do beside tv. I know when I travel, I go out almost every night. At home not nearly as much, whereas young people are unhappy to stay in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

I thought he was doing a pretty good job Kelv. Just checking, no harm intended. Wouldn't expect less from a good Bruin fan

[/QUOTE]

Just messing with ya! Nice response though, pretty good considering he has no fingers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's not that people go to bed early, amigo.  It's that this B's team is the most boring team in the league.

They win.

They play hard.

They play defense.

Even when they lose, it's not a mind blowing defeat.

The rookies are playing fine.

The new guys are playing fine.

There is no drama outside of whether or not Marchand should be called Marchand.

They used to be the Bad News Bruins.  Now they're the No News Bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I see your perspective  Shot.  And that dog is not just old, Kelv, he is not real computer literate

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

TKR surgery with narcotics certainly makes my input time cloudy within the past few weeks.  I enjoy other things:  nonfictional history, music,movies, hiking (NC in two summers), yard work, and tending to my family.  The Bs and NE sports get my game day attention.  I am in excellent shape, I girly watch as I drink beer, and talk sports with my brother. The result: boards and forums then are reduced to early morning and sometimes in the evening.  

Lastly competition from Twitter forums will ultimately change hockey discussions.  Maybe BDC can do something along those lines to make nighthawk youths participate.  Sandog and I think more input could be a result of just having a like or dislike check under certain posts.  It would show others who to read and who to avoid. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dont worry about kelvana's reply...he is probably already drunk at 7:00pm

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

But how did he  know about my dog? that part is amazing Stan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I took a survey some years ago, most posters are over 50.  

Isla is a few years older than you.

There are a few youngsters around here, like Red who is just a child - 30 something.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, easy.  I believe that Kelvana, red, shupe, myself and some others are all around the same age (14).  Well, a hair under 40 anyhow.

I'm on the board late sometimes because I'm in the mountain time zone, but I agree with NAS at the moment in that there just isn't much to discuss.  The Bruins are plugging right along free of spectacular runs, good or bad, or any type of controversy.  

What's to talk about?  No Bruins topic is competing that well with other hobbies or interests at the moment.  We've had a thread about people's 'other' hobbies which seems wicked lame, but was actually kind of interesting to me. 

Don't kid yourself though -- some of the old guys above will undoubtedly check-in in the middle of the night, due to a variety of geriatric ailments including sleep apnea, acid reflux, frequent urination, IBS, and drug misuse resulting in erections lasting longer than 4 hours...

They're here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I kind of see the boards idle alot and thats a good thing, its like there not enuf to biacth about and just enuf to talk about.

As far as age goes doesnt matter, 95 % posters here are true Bs fans, altho some, wait maybe one does go overboard lol,

Sorry Stan, must be pick on you day. Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

This place is quiet when the B's win, and the trolls come out when they lose to stir up some sh1t (marco and Stanley are the leaders in this department -and they ARE trolls, in my book anyway).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This place is quiet when the B's win, and the trolls come out when they lose to stir up some sh1t (marco and Stanley are the leaders in this department -and they ARE trolls, in my book anyway).

[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to be very, very open-minded with that.  Too much so...?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to be very, very open-minded with that.  Too much so...?

[/QUOTE]

Nah, some like to engage them.  As long as it doesn't get personal I think it's ok.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dont worry about kelvana's reply...he is probably already drunk at 7:00pm

[/QUOTE]

No. In fact las time I had a couple of beers was at a wedding 3 weeks ago. Four kids and work alot doesnt allow me the time to drink.

Whats your excuse?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No. In fact las time I had a couple of beers was at a wedding 3 weeks ago. Four kids and work alot doesnt allow me the time to drink.

Whats your excuse?

[/QUOTE]

I can answer for him, he's stark raving lunatic.  But you already know that.

Do you try to have logical discussions with street people about the hows and whys of their lifestyle choices?

Sections
Shortcuts