Olympic Jerseys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Olympic Jerseys

It's too bad the corporations had to take over making the Olympic jerseys.  The actual designs (awful) are a different story, but I think it's weak that they are all the same.  They are NHL jerseys with international logos.

Hate it.

Oh.  And.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Suck it Canada

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Olympic Jerseys

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's too bad the corporations had to take over making the Olympic jerseys.  The actual designs (awful) are a different story, but I think it's weak that they are all the same.  They are NHL jerseys with international logos.

Hate it.

Oh.  And.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Suck it Canada

[/QUOTE]

Shoulda had the same company that designed the US entry outfits.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean Ralph Lauren?  You wouldn't know style if it kicked you in the bag!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean Ralph Lauren?  You wouldn't know style if it kicked you in the bag!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i dont wear aligators on my shirt either.  the only man on a horse is a Mountie!  Haha. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Even the colors are the same.  The blue on the USA stuff is the exact blue as the Slovaks.  With them being the same exact style, it looks like they're wearing the same team's jersey, just the home and away versions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

Even the colors are the same.  The blue on the USA stuff is the exact blue as the Slovaks.  With them being the same exact style, it looks like they're wearing the same team's jersey, just the home and away versions.

[/QUOTE]

Its brutal.  They are home and away jerseys.  And how about the seattle seahawks slovanians.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE]

You mean Ralph Lauren?  You wouldn't know style if it kicked you in the bag!  [/QUOTE]

Yeah, i dont wear aligators on my shirt either.  the only man on a horse is a Mountie!  Haha. [/QUOTE]

What about the Malboro Man ?

Shupisims...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, i dont wear aligators on my shirt either.  the only man on a horse is a Mountie!  Haha. 

[/QUOTE]

Classy...Canada style.

Too funny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I actually love the Black Canadian Jersey's. I just ordered a Bergeron one yesterday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Should have stuck with the letters USA going diagonally down the shirt. Simple, awesome and never gets old.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Should have stuck with the letters USA going diagonally down the shirt. Simple, awesome and never gets old.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Reminds me of lines Don Cheadle had on that show with the Mountie in Chicago.

Why do they call you a mountie?

It's short for Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

So you ride a horse?

No, not typically, but historically, yes.

But you rode the horse, right?

Right?

Horse didn't ride you?

No, that's ridiculous.

So...aren't you the mounter?  'Cause if you're the mountee, I think the horse should ride you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reminds me of lines Don Cheadle had on that show with the Mountie in Chicago.

Why do they call you a mountie?

It's short for Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

So you ride a horse?

No, not typically, but historically, yes.

But you rode the horse, right?

Right?

Horse didn't ride you?

No, that's ridiculous.

So...aren't you the mounter?  'Cause if you're the mountee, I think the horse should ride you.

[/QUOTE]

Haha. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I actually love the Black Canadian Jersey's. I just ordered a Bergeron one yesterday.

[/QUOTE]

I think Team Canada should only wear the colors that are on the Canadian flag.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well obvisiously your idea stinks! And sales of these 3rd jersey's are sky rocketing, so I think the marketing people for Team Canada are far more intelligent than you! The colors are a designto represent Canada goal. To win GOLD so that's the reason CANADA stays in it's flag colors with the gold trim. The Black brings out the gold. And since you haven't edcated yourself the 12 gold mapleleafs on the bottom of the jersey? They represent the 12 gold medals that Canada has won in hockey at the Olympics & paralympics. 8 in mens, 3 in women & 1 in Sledge. Thanks for coming out!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Old jerseys. New jerseys. Same result.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think 1 of 4 teams will win it. I hope it's Canada.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well obvisiously your idea stinks! And sales of these 3rd jersey's are sky rocketing, so I think the marketing people for Team Canada are far more intelligent than you! The colors are a designto represent Canada goal. To win GOLD so that's the reason CANADA stays in it's flag colors with the gold trim. The Black brings out the gold. And since you haven't edcated yourself the 12 gold mapleleafs on the bottom of the jersey? They represent the 12 gold medals that Canada has won in hockey at the Olympics & paralympics. 8 in mens, 3 in women & 1 in Sledge. Thanks for coming out!

[/QUOTE]

What do the plastic looking leafs around the collar represent?  I still prefer Canada wearing red and white.  I wonder what response Team USA would get if they came out wearing black jerseys instead of good ole red, white and blue.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I care about the USA jersey colors because I'm also an American.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

What do the plastic looking leafs around the collar represent?  I still prefer Canada wearing red and white.  I wonder what response Team USA would get if they came out wearing black jerseys instead of good ole red, white and blue.

[/QUOTE]

How much I hate Nike!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Those are on all the jersey's! Even the red & white ones.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I couldn't help but notice those stupid sublimated little stars are cut them in half when they are on seams.  That's total cheeseball stuff.  Any decent tailoring takes the seams into account.

Reminds me of a really cheap shirt where they don't bother to match the pattern when they sew in the pocket.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think 1 of 4 teams will win it. I hope it's Canada.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, nite. Was just a nod 'n a wink to our friends south of the 49th.

Sections
Shortcuts