OMG WE NEED CHANGES!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: OMG WE NEED CHANGES!!!!

I cant believe it... You mean Thomas isnt actually a wall made of bricks?? The teame needs to be able to score more than 2 and put teams away.

Tough loss but cant really get all over everyone. Bergy should of had a hattrick that post was BS freaking montreal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

This post was pure sarcasm. Just making fun of all the negative posts that appeared after tonights tough loss. Very tough loss to take tonight. Bergy played a great game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I saw your sarcasm and raised you an excuse! ( i meant that post that bergeron hit not yours!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

My fault I completely misread that. It is clearly too late/early for me to be up. I am still reeling at the fact that Chara's bomb missed by a hangnail.

Sections
Shortcuts