OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):
    [QUOTE]not worth a reply, shoot i just replied.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

After Red and Dezaruchi you are my 3rd favorite Bruins fan...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : After Red and Dezaruchi you are my 3rd favorite Bruins fan... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    thanks? then you should take a lesson from us and not jump ship the first week in march.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Bump for the idiot.l

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Not an idiot, just passionate, moody and emotional. He writes what many on here feel. It's his way of dealing with a slump.  No good to bottle up emotions I guess.

[QUOTE]Bump for the idiot.l
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I will always make predictions based on my knowledges, my experience in hockey and my feelings...I may not hit for 1000 but my batting average must be easily in the .600 wich pretty good ...I am so happy of missing this one believe me but most of all so proud of the BRUINS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After last night's game against the Sharks ..I can tell u that we are not out of the wood yet....hope I wont have to change my signature ...again

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Thank you.  It's not the injuries.  Other teams have figured them out.  Why can't anyone see the game from the other perspective?  We got it wrong.  Looked good on paper, but reality sets in.  We're not on the ice, they are. They are toss up to make the playoffs.    This team is a complete, utter disaster. Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Somebody shook their etcha sketch hilarious...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Somebody shook their etcha sketch hilarious...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

and now I know why you're not on the game blog anymore. him, bruinsfanNJ, and others don't give these guy a chance , they won't make it past 1st round , they're done etc.... this record is the same as last season and they all said they're the first to eat crow.
    Will they ever be filled and not eat crow ???
    Every game certain fans expect the Bruins to outhit , out fight, outshoot , outscore and outplay teams for 82 games otherwise it's unacceptable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well if they dont get at least one point on the West Coat ...I will have to change my signature again ....damit ! ! !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]Well if they dont get at least one point on the West Coat ...I will have to change my signature again ....damit ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

And then you will have been wrong twice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Well if they dont get at least one point on the West Coat ...I will have to change my signature again ....damit ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Stanley - Not to worry.  We've seen teams limp towards the playoffs before then get revved up once they start.  Philly needed an SO in the last game of the regular season two years just to get in.  Once they did they took it to The Finals.  Let's see how the Bruins do. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

its not a prediction if you change it after every game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

No need to change my signature B's will win the Cup .....again

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Many people may feel the same way at times. But to continuously babble on and on.
    I know I don't want to hear or read it!

You think you're "the biggest Bruin fan in Canada"?

Keep thinking??? Any TRUE Bruins fan does not discredit this team over and over again.

If the Bruins get knocked out of the playoffs, feel free to crawl back into your hole until next year. Cause the last thing I want to hear or see, is You trying to prove how right you were about jumping ship.

From a True Canadian who will go down with this ship

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I think Timmy's hip looked fine tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Many people may feel the same way at times. But to continuously babble on and on. I know I don't want to hear or read it! You think you're "the biggest Bruin fan in Canada"? Keep thinking??? Any TRUE Bruins fan does not discredit this team over and over again. If the Bruins get knocked out of the playoffs, feel free to crawl back into your hole until next year. Cause the last thing I want to hear or see, is You trying to prove how right you were about jumping ship. From a True Canadian who will go down with this ship
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]
    I BEG YOU PARDON ?????  Discedited my team ???? Are you out of your mind ??? All I said was that with the injury situation we had (Pouliot Paille McQuaid PEV Horton Rask Boychuk and TT's hip problems) The B's were in a really bad situation ...but slowly our players came back and Pev in almost ready for a come back ...TT looks more comfortable now and Khudobin is back with the P-Bruins and making miracles and ready to back up TT...now we can see the sun at the horizon ...(sun = Stanley Cup) ....but me discrediting my team ??? Over my dead body ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : I BEG YOU PARDON ?????  Discedited my team ???? Are you out of your mind ??? All I said was that with the injury situation we had (Pouliot Paille McQuaid PEV Horton Rask Boychuk and TT's hip problems) The B's were in a really bad situation ...but slowly our players came back and Pev in almost ready for a come back ...TT looks more comfortable now and Khudobin is back with the P-Bruins and making miracles and ready to back up TT...now we can see the sun at the horizon ...(sun = Stanley Cup) ....but me discrediting my team ??? Over my dead body .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE

I don't remember reading ANYWHERE about TT's hip problems this year. Actually, I don't remember anything about TT's hip problems in just about 2 years now. Completely fabricated. He and the rest of the team just weren't playing their game. Period.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Once the injuries hit this team, YOU wrote them off even to make the playoffs!!

All I need to say (actually you Said)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Bumping up the biggest prediction ever ( 1st and only one to risk such a prediction ).

And now you know why you're the only one Stanley.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : I BEG YOU PARDON ?????  Discedited my team ???? Are you out of your mind ??? All I said was that with the injury situation we had (Pouliot Paille McQuaid PEV Horton Rask Boychuk and TT's hip problems ) The B's were in a really bad situation ...but slowly our players came back and Pev in almost ready for a come back ...TT looks more comfortable now and Khudobin is back with the P-Bruins and making miracles and ready to back up TT...now we can see the sun at the horizon ...(sun = Stanley Cup) ....but me discrediting my team ??? Over my dead body .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE I don't remember reading ANYWHERE about TT's hip problems this year. Actually, I don't remember anything about TT's hip problems in just about 2 years now. Completely fabricated. He and the rest of the team just weren't playing their game. Period.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : I BEG YOU PARDON ?????  Discedited my team ???? Are you out of your mind ??? All I said was that with the injury situation we had (Pouliot Paille McQuaid PEV Horton Rask Boychuk and TT's hip problems ) The B's were in a really bad situation ...but slowly our players came back and Pev in almost ready for a come back ...TT looks more comfortable now and Khudobin is back with the P-Bruins and making miracles and ready to back up TT...now we can see the sun at the horizon ...(sun = Stanley Cup) ....but me discrediting my team ??? Over my dead body .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE I don't remember reading ANYWHERE about TT's hip problems this year. Actually, I don't remember anything about TT's hip problems in just about 2 years now. Completely fabricated. He and the rest of the team just weren't playing their game. Period.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    Ronstar ....you really think they would talk about TT's hip problems ???  They dont even mention the type of injuries the players suffer from anymore its upper pr lower body...I still believe TT is not playing 100% healthy ..right now its working fine ...I am really happy I screwed up on this prediction ..so proud of this team ..one thing makes me sad these days is Paille not playing ..I have so much confidence in this player and I believe he is the most underated player in the NHL ...but the team is winning ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Stanley, that washed up Rolston seems to be doing o.k., what do you think ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hey Stanley.
    So, about that bet...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley, that washed up Rolston seems to be doing o.k., what do you think ?
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    50, don't forget that Turco is supposedly unable to offer any help either........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : 50, don't forget that Turco is supposedly unable to offer any help either........Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Terrible today no help at all...