OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

C'mon Stanley!! Think how many times this team has entertained you and joy they gave you last summer, especially after you predicted it!!! Don't bail on them now Stan, they need you now more then ever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : I am a Hockey expert ....so what ...do u want only people who know nothing abouth the game on this board ?????   Sorry for prediction the Stanley Cup last year (prediction made in Sept 2010) Sorry for predicting that PC would make a big mistake by trading Blake Wheeler ..DUH ! ! !   And sorry for predicting that the B's wont make the playoffs.....whats wrong in making right predictions ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINs in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINs in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINs in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINs in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINs in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINs in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley to be fair, your Stanley Cup in 2011 prediction was dependant on Wheeler staying.

You said: Stanley Cup in 2011- but only if Big Wheel stays.

Sorry Stanley, that was an incorrect prediction.  By the way, its not your predictions that bother people, its your arrogance.

Enough about you being a hockey expert or touting how many years you've been around hockey. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

As much as I don't want to admit it, most of what Stanley has predicted in regards to this post is happening right in front of our eyes. They were soundly swept on the 3 game road trip. Sens have overtaken the Bruins & there are no easy games left on the schedule of their remaining 12 games. As it stands now, this team is in a complete free fall. The fact that we are scoreboard watching & looking for other team's help just to nail down a playoff spot is alarming. Obviously, I think he is wrong when he says the Bruins might not win another game this season but at this point I am really concerned about Washington & Buffalo as they are in the Bruins rear mirror. Now. I didn't agree with the way he came out with this prediction with all of the negativity, but there has been some validity to what he has said. That being said, Stanley has obviously given up on the season, as for the rest of us, lets hope they right the ship starting now. As upset as I have been, I personally have not packed it in yet & I know most others haven't either. I think all it takes is one win to regain their confidence & turn this thing around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):
    [QUOTE]As much as I don't want to admit it, most of what Stanley has predicted in regards to this post is happening right in front of our eyes. They were soundly swept on the 3 game road trip. Sens have overtaken the Bruins & there are no easy games left on the schedule of their remaining 12 games. As it stands now, this team is in a complete free fall. The fact that we are scoreboard watching & looking for other team's help just to nail down a playoff spot is alarming. Obviously, I think he is wrong when he says the Bruins might not win another game this season but at this point I am really concerned about Washington & Buffalo as they are in the Bruins rear mirror. Now. I didn't agree with the way he came out with this prediction with all of the negativity, but there has been some validity to what he has said. That being said, Stanley has obviously given up on the season, as for the rest of us, lets hope they right the ship starting now. As upset as I have been, I personally have not packed it in yet & I know most others haven't either. I think all it takes is one win to regain their confidence & turn this thing around.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Well well well ...part one of my prediction was that the Sens would be ahead of us by the week end...guess what...it happened...part 2 is we will play the last game a=of the seasonn for the 8th spot and we will lose that game to the Sabres...I will say it again ...we have 3 injured goalies (Rask TT and Khodobin) and an old timer who cant stop a beach ball.....we still have to play with TT with his hips problems...doesnt look good for tomorrow<s game agaisnt the FLyers ..I will say 7-2 ...Flyers that hurts and that will be painfull to watch ..I cant wait til tis seaon is Over... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS)
    Oh well Stanley, keep trying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

7-2 Flyers ? Stanley where are your braggart posts ?

And the Sabres have 10 games left. Any combination of the Bruins wins/ties or the Sabres losses/ties totalling 12 points and Stanley owes some cash. It could also be 11 depending on the ROW.

Let the "Stanley will be wrong" watch begin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Looks like I will actually see in March.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Well....you'll see in April ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

It just occured to me - Stanley had his account problems, and then his negativity problems, starting right around the same time Celine Dion bought the legendary Schwartz's deli in Montreal.  Is Celine Dion putting some anti-Bruins chemical in the smoked meat?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Book, is that the extra fat smoked meat?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE] 7-2 Flyers ? Stanley where are your braggart posts ? And the Sabres have 10 games left. Any combination of the Bruins wins/ties or the Sabres losses/ties totalling 12 points and Stanley owes some cash. It could also be 11 depending on the ROW. Let the "Stanley will be wrong" watch begin.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Chowdahkid....I am the 1st one to hope that Stanley will be wrong ...but seriously I am scared to death ..again I was watching TT ...no problem making the 1st save but you can clearly see that he has a problem moving from left to right and back right to left, his speed is not there it looks laborious and certainly painfull and thats what scares me ..I am glad that most of our players came back (other that Horton and Pev) ....but unless Rask or Khudobin comes back I dont see how we are going to make the playoffs with Turco and TT ...but if we do I will be the 1st one to laught at Stanley's prediction ...GO BRUINS GO ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Chowdahkid....I am the 1st one to hope that Stanley will be wrong ...but seriously I am scared to death ..again I was watching TT ...no problem making the 1st save but you can clearly see that he has a problem moving from left to right and back right to left, his speed is not there it looks laborious and certainly painfull and thats what scares me ..I am glad that most of our players came back (other that Horton and Pev) ....but unless Rask or Khudobin comes back I dont see how we are going to make the playoffs with Turco and TT ...but if we do I will be the 1st one to laught at Stanley's prediction ...GO BRUINS GO ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 SUCKS)

I doubt it. You will just go on making more predictions and telling everyone how great they are.

Because of your predictions milkzor is now homeless.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No, pretty sure mikzor is living under a bridge and splitting off new personalities daily.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

stanley, are you now referring to yourself in the 3rd person? holy moly this stuff is getting funnier and funnier everyday!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]No, pretty sure mikzor is living under a bridge and splitting off new personalities daily.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Well, technically, living under a bridge is the same as being homeless (unless you built yourself a house under a bridge I suppose), so you are both right.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

bump to get rid of troll

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE] 7-2 Flyers ? Stanley where are your braggart posts ? And the Sabres have 10 games left. Any combination of the Bruins wins/ties or the Sabres losses/ties totalling 12 points and Stanley owes some cash. It could also be 11 depending on the ROW. Let the "Stanley will be wrong" watch begin.

With the Bruins win the number goes down to 10. Possibly 9 depending on the ROW.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

when are we all going to come to terms with the fact that "stanley" is a twelve year old habs fan who's been laughing at our gullability for over a year. think about it. i've stopped taking his posts seriously, so should everyone else. talk about a wolf in sheeps clothing. ever hear of "the long con"? wheeler? greatest bruin fan in canada? approached to be prognosticator? lives in the same building with nhl players(and gets "inside" info from them!)? looking for a job in bruins front office? over-the-top crazy predictions(mockingly)? changing his sig after every game? now refering to himself in the third person? it's not that he takes HIMSELF seriously, it's that WE do. he's troll-light. i said this last season, now i'm convinced. funny... you put a bear as your avatar, and cut and paste "stanley cup to the bruins" 5 or 6 times and nobody questions you're a bruins fan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]when are we all going to come to terms with the fact that "stanley" is a twelve year old habs fan who's been laughing at our gullability for over a year. think about it. i've stopped taking his posts seriously, so should everyone else. talk about a wolf in sheeps clothing. ever hear of "the long con"? wheeler? greatest bruin fan in canada? approached to be prognosticator? lives in the same building with nhl players(and gets "inside" info from them!)? looking for a job in bruins front office? over-the-top crazy predictions(mockingly)? changing his sig after every game? now refering to himself in the third person? it's not that he takes HIMSELF seriously, it's that WE do. he's troll-light. i said this last season, now i'm convinced. funny... you put a bear as your avatar, and cut and paste "stanley cup to the bruins" 5 or 6 times and nobody questions you're a bruins fan.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

I think you're a little bit over the top with this comment. Anyone who takes Stanley serious is a bit naive.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : I think you're a little bit over the top with this comment. Anyone who takes Stanley serious is a bit naive.
    anyone that actually thinks he's a bruin fan is naive. oh i forgot he's the self-proclaimed  "biggest bruin fan in canada"! oh well, you guys can play along with him, i'm sure he gets a big kick out of it. didn't anyone notice his slip-up? he referred to himself as "stanley"- twice, even he can't keep up the charade any longer.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Did youknow that you can click on my profile and take a look at my PICS ...one was actually taken on March 10th 2012 ..please take a look before saying I am not a BRUINS fan ...this is probably the biggest joke ever ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

so now the bruins are going to win it in 2012? good stuff.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Now that Pouliot and Paille are back and looks like McQuaid and Boychuk are both healthy my last concern is TT ...and I still believe he has a hip problem but if Rask comes back on time for the playoffs (who knows he might wins the Conny Smythe) ..and Pev is skating ...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

not worth a reply, shoot i just replied.