OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Terrible today no help at all...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Exactly San. Certain posters felt there had to be better options out there (but I never heard any).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Exactly San. Certain posters felt there had to be better options out there (but I never heard any). Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Grahame ? When Montoya got stung by Bergeron the NESN camera panned to John, he looked so worried...te-hee I laughed so hard...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Illuminati speaks as if the St. Lawrence river has oxycodone! Stanley, ever since you lost your identity on BDC, you have been a whirlwind of negativity worthy of a troll. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Exactly San. Certain posters felt there had to be better options out there (but I never heard any).
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Ty Conklin wasn't the answer to the Bruins goaltending prayers ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The Bruins will win the cup...again this year ! ! ! I think they are peaking at the right time...sorry NYR fans.. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh good lord Stanley, you're going to injure yourself if you keep jumping on and off the bandwagon like that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Oh good lord Stanley, you're going to injure yourself if you keep jumping on and off the bandwagon like that.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I have never jumped off the wagon red...its just that it looked so bad early March with all our injuries ...now we are 100% healthy ...other than Horton ..but just like Marc Savard I dont count on Horton anymore ...if ever he comes back healthy sometimes next year it'll be a bonus for the B'S ...thank God Caron is playing better and better ...dont forget that my prediction for 3 Stanley Cups in a row is a prediction made in Sept 2010 ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I have a prediction to make....I bet if the Bruins lose 2 of the 3 remaining games, that Stanley changes his prediction again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : I have never jumped off the wagon red...its just that it looked so bad early March with all our injuries ...now we are 100% healthy ...other than Horton ..but just like Marc Savard I dont count on Horton anymore ...if ever he comes back healthy sometimes next year it'll be a bonus for the B'S ...thank God Caron is playing better and better ...dont forget that my prediction for 3 Stanley Cups in a row is a prediction made in Sept 2010 ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]I thought TT has wonky hips, they looked o.k last night though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : I have never jumped off the wagon red...its just that it looked so bad early March with all our injuries ...now we are 100% healthy ...other than Horton ..but just like Marc Savard I dont count on Horton anymore ...if ever he comes back healthy sometimes next year it'll be a bonus for the B'S ...thank God Caron is playing better and better ...dont forget that my prediction for 3 Stanley Cups in a row is a prediction made in Sept 2010 ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Nope.  You predicted three stanley cups in a row "but only if big wheel (wheeler) stays."

Technically you were wrong about 2011.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Nope.  You predicted three stanley cups in a row "but only if big wheel (wheeler) stays." Technically you were wrong about 2011.
    Posted by Drewski5[/QUOTE]

The BRUINS will win 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...even without Big Wheel ...Imagine if Wheeler would still be with the B's ..it could have been 5 Cups in a row ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : The BRUINS will win 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...even without Big Wheel ...Imagine if Wheeler would still be with the B's ..it could have been 5 Cups in a row ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

I'd rather have Michael Ryder.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You've completely discredited your prediction by changing it umpteen times. This thread is about you predicting them not to make the playoffs. You've changed your mind constatntly and gone back and forth on your predictions, leaving them with no value.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oh they have value...he just doesn't pay off his debts.