http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/18163/hockey-world-waits-on-parise-suter

"- Forty-year-old Jaromir Jagr has garnered lots of attention as well. His agent Petr Svoboda told ESPN.com Tuesday morning that he was hoping to have his future Hall-of-Fame client signed with a team by the end of the week.

- A source close to the Rick Nash situation told ESPN.com Tuesday morning that there is still nothing imminent on the trade front. Of course, Parise still hadn’t signed yet either, which is the moment the Blue Jackets were waiting for to get the ball seriously going again on that front. The suitors, I think, remain the Rangers and Sharks and potentially the Hurricanes. Carolina is not on Nash’s "list," but the ‘Canes would love to get Nash and they’re hoping he’ll change his mind. If I’m Rick Nash, I give Carolina some thought. The 'Canes are a team on the rise with good young talent and, of course, the recent Jordan Staal acquisition.

- Once Parise signs, the Bobby Ryan trade talks should also heat up in Anaheim. He’s a cheaper contract to absorb than Nash, so the Ducks could really jam things up for Columbus. I still think the Flyers love Ryan. I think Anaheim wants to try and recoup a second-line center in any deal for Ryan.

- Cristobal Huet, remember him? He’s a UFA, and he’s willing to come back to the NHL on bargain dollars as a backup. I’d take a chance on him. It just so happens the Winnipeg Jets still need to find a backup goalie to replace Chris Mason. I’d be all over Huet if I were the Jets."

Musings from Pierre Lebrun. Agents of the rest of the players must be like "hurry up and make a decision drama queens!"

Red, Do the Jets have room for Huet ? lol

Where will Nash land ? I do not see Carolina having the money unless the owner already gave Rutherford permission.

My thoughts are Jagr stays on the east coast and rides with Kovalchuk this season.