One Big Reason I Can't Wait For The Playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

One Big Reason I Can't Wait For The Playoffs

No more Turco!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Re: One Big Reason I Can't Wait For The Playoffs

HAH, I was just thinking that when I read your thread headline!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "One Big Reason I Can't Wait For The Playoffs": [QUOTE]No more Turco! Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] I agree, but he wasn't at fault for either goal, hopefully Corvo is sitting for the entire playoffs. That guy is brutal to watch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I can't believe Marty spent all his hard earned money on new pads,blocker & mitt, when he will be on the N.H.L network next year.What a waste.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Khudobin is up, why is Turco playing? Game doesnt mean much, Turco is not in their plans going forward, why not give the kid a look and throw him back out there Thursday?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Me thinks Khudobin plays Thursday and then Thomas on Saturday. On the 1st goal tonight pretty lucky bounce right to the one person in the NHL you don't want to have an open look. 2nd goal terrible rebound control.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

You guys are being hard on my buddy Turco.  He played well when he first came in to relieve Thomas making one of the highlite saves of the year.  Yes he was bad the first game he started but wasnt the whole team awfeul including Thomas?  He won his next two games and he can't be faulted for either goal tonight.  So whats the problem?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Worst officiaiting of the year. It's almost like Bettman has a direct line into the refs tonight, folks.  Has nothing to do with Turco whatsoever.  He's actually played fine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

The problem, everyone just likes to complain about meaningless c.rap. Games from here on out mean absolutely nothing. All we need to do it give TT rest and Turco playing means TT is resting. Bring on the playoffs, because people will find someone else to blame since Turco wont be around.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

He gives me moments where I say " hey, not too bad for an old guy " and then others where I think he should replace Glenn Healy at CBC because he as bad at goaltending as Healy is at announcing.

He used to be good but it's time to hang em up Marty.

Sections
Shortcuts