One ex-girlfriend off the list

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

One ex-girlfriend off the list

No more mention of Ryder coming back to Beantown.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=416909

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: One ex-girlfriend off the list

Sorry didn't see another post on this! I can't delete it now, my deepest apologies to one & all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

She didn't put out enough anyhow...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

She didn't put out enough anyhow...

LMAO! They never do Fletch, that's why they become an ex!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Gotta take 'em to the movies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

............in the daytime when there isn't a soul in sight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ryder's play has fits of excitement then weeks of flat affect. He is more like the ex wife than the ex girlfriend.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Ryder's play has fits of excitement then weeks of flat affect. He is more like the ex wife than the ex girlfriend.  

He sometimes can be like being married & having a waterbed & you call it the "Dead Sea!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

............in the daytime when there isn't a soul in sight.

Have you ever actually done this? It's pretty awesome :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Damn right.  I mentioned it about six months ago, and some of the fellas here are under the impression that it's an embarrassment.  They bring it up to "stick it to me".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Damn right.  I mentioned it about six months ago, and some of the fellas here are under the impression that it's an embarrassment.  They bring it up to "stick it to me".

^ A perfect example of the downside to enjoying too much time here.  I went to a matinee with my wife a few weeks ago, which is incredibly rare ever since we had kids.  The movie starts, and I realize that I am thinking about...agh...NAS.  

Just a fleeting moment recalling his overshare about the movie theatre, but still, I hate it when this board stays with me outside of this place...

Luckily just a passing thought, but thanks for polluting my rare movie date with the image.

Of course, every single time I get called offsides in men's league now, I wonder to myself -- exactly what would I need to do to rack up 32 penalty minutes right now...??

BDC is a virus.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

^ A perfect example of the downside to enjoying too much time here.  I went to a matinee with my wife a few weeks ago, which is incredibly rare ever since we had kids.  The movie starts, and I realize that I am thinking about...agh...NAS.  

Just a fleeting moment recalling his overshare about the movie theatre, but still, I hate it when this board stays with me outside of this place...

Luckily just a passing thought, but thanks for polluting my rare movie date with the image.

Of course, every single time I get called offsides in men's league now, I wonder to myself -- exactly what would I need to do to rack up 32 penalty minutes right now...??

BDC is a virus.

I'm jealous you got to take your wife to the movies. With 4 kids it's a battle to watch a Bruins game. How'd you pull that one off, and in the daytime no less?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Funny stuff, Fletcher.

I was out with a Habs fan friend last night.  When we found out about the Ryder trade, he says to me, "That should be the end of those BDC threads."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

BDC is a virus.

LOL that's funny sh!t Fletch!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

It gets mentioned because of the fact that you're no spring chicken anymore.

A person of younger age ? Awesome ! An old man of your age ? Try checkers instead.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

BDC is a virus.

Yep. On more than one occassion I've been out to the pub and talking to some deranged Canucks fan and ended up thinking to myself "Is this null"?

This place can stick with you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm jealous you got to take your wife to the movies. With 4 kids it's a battle to watch a Bruins game. How'd you pull that one off, and in the daytime no less?

Daytime works best, when they're in school and we both slip out of work early.  Catch a quick lunch and movie before pick-up time.  

But after 8+ years of marriage, the notion of any kind of 'deed' happening in the theatre is almost incomprehensible.  Not complaining...but those days are over.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Daytime works best, when they're in school and we both slip out of work early.  Catch a quick lunch and movie before pick-up time.  

But after 8+ years of marriage, the notion of any kind of 'deed' happening in the theatre is almost incomprehensible.  Not complaining...but those days are over.

So, I take it you didn't marry Alanis Morrisette then eh? ;-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

A person of younger age ? Awesome ! An old man of your age ? Try checkers instead.

Never too old! 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Never too old

Not true at all Nite. Once you're out of middle school you're either too old to have sex in a theater or you're Pee Wee Herman.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I dated someone like that.  Then I married her.  Now we're transitioning into June Cleaver...;)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I dated someone like that.  Then I married her.  Now we're transitioning into June Cleaver...;)

LOL!! $100 bucks Fletch, or I tell her what you said! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Not true at all Nite. Once you're out of middle school you're either too old to have sex in a theater or you're Pee Wee Herman.

That's only if your having having sex by yourself Chowda!lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

LOL!! $100 bucks Fletch, or I tell her what you said! 

Check is in the mail...

Sections
Shortcuts