One More Dez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

One More Dez

Do you want to just get it out of the way and be done with it? I don't know about anyone else but I am expecting something profound.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: One More Dez

jm - In reading dez all this time expect the unexpected.  Could be anything from his usual deft critical analysis or a one-word response.  Either way, well done!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Very true RHO.

I have the balloons blown up, the champaigne on ice, and the party streamers at the ready nonetheless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Stop leaving us in suspense!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Man love thread, Dez is not worth it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL.... if one of you catches his 10 000 post is,  re-post it here .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Will do....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: One More Dez:
    [QUOTE]Very true RHO. I have the balloons blown up, the champaigne on ice, and the party streamers at the ready nonetheless.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Well done!  Seriously, dez doesn't strike me as a take-a-bow type of guy.  My money's on it being something simple.  Maybe an acknowledgement of the milestone but nothing over the top.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He should leave it at 9,999 and never post again.

That would be great.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

what a season finale cliffhanger that would be!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

We would all be wondering, "What's next'. Go for it DEZ

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Must a long speech as he hasn't posted in a couple of days. Maybe on a tour, "talking" with Bruin fans, before posting.

Good job Dez, when you finally post here

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

"He should leave it at 9,999 and never post again.

That would be great."-NAS

I'm all for that NAS LOL, but he's a man with a LOT of time on his hands so I guess he'll keep on keepin on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

For me to come in here at about 4 p.m and not see a post by Dez is very rare. Now he's just toying with us.

The crowd is gathering in anticipation of his 10,000 post. We all want to be there for this monumental event and see his face once the balloons and confetti fall on him as soon as he hits the enter button.

Do it for the children Dez.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Look at what happens when I'm away from the internet for a day or two......nothing. I wish that having 10,000 posts in 28 months was some sort of real accomplishment but alas, it is not. It just means I've managed to find time to post an average of 12 times a day over that time frame. In all honesty, I was new to this whole "forum" thing when I showed up. I didn't even know what a troll was at first but a poster named RMiller soon changed all that. Since then I've just been happy to have an outlet for my thoughts on hockey. Better than that though, I've managed to stumble across a forum that contains some of hockey's brightest minds(too many to name) mixed in with some real dim-wits(again, too many). Anyways, I'm just glad to be a small part of it and glad I have the time to write something that some of you feel is worth reading.  I mean look at poor OrrEspoCash, he hasn't found the time to write even one post worth reading yet so I feel blessed..............

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Okay Dawg you can post again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Look at what happens when I'm away from the internet for a day or two......nothing. I wish having having 10,000 posts in 28 months was some sort of real accomplishment but alas, it is not. It just means I've managed to find time to post an average of 12 times a day over that time frame. In all honesty, I was new to this whole "forum" thing when I showed up. I didn't even know what a troll was at first but a poster named RMiller soon changed all that. Since then I've just been happy to have an outlet for my thoughts on hockey. Better than that though, I've managed to stumble across a forum that contains some of hockey's brightest minds(too many to name) mixed in with some real dim-wits(again, too many). Anyways, I'm just glad to be a small part of it and glad I have the time to write something that some of you feel is worth reading.  I mean look at poor OrrEspoCash, he hasn't found the time to write even one post worth reading yet so I feel blessed..............
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

This was your 10 000 post ????
    and I wantd to put it in my signature line. sheesh Dez, that's too long.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One More Dez : This was your 10 000 post ???? and I wantd to put it in my signature line. sheesh Dez, that's too long.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I guess it's no surprise that I even screwed that up.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Well done dez.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Congrats Dez you sheep humper! Did you call Marchand & tell him you used 8000 post defending him. Tongue Out Sorry buddy, had to say it! You know I luv ya! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

It makes me want to cry that Dez wasted time trying to find the best subject to comment on, NOT A CHANCE!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Always like reading your stuff, dez.  Well done. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Look at what happens when I'm away from the internet for a day or two......nothing. I wish that having 10,000 posts in 28 months was some sort of real accomplishment but alas, it is not. It just means I've managed to find time to post an average of 12 times a day over that time frame. In all honesty, I was new to this whole "forum" thing when I showed up. I didn't even know what a troll was at first but a poster named RMiller soon changed all that. Since then I've just been happy to have an outlet for my thoughts on hockey. Better than that though, I've managed to stumble across a forum that contains some of hockey's brightest minds(too many to name) mixed in with some real dim-wits(again, too many). Anyways, I'm just glad to be a small part of it and glad I have the time to write something that some of you feel is worth reading.  I mean look at poor OrrEspoCash, he hasn't found the time to write even one post worth reading yet so I feel blessed..............
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Congratulations Dez!!!!

Looking forward to many more interesting conversations with you in the future.

Cheers!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One More Dez : Congratulations Dez!!!! Looking forward to many more interesting conversations with you in the future. Cheers!!!
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    thanks JM. I'm going to try to live to see a half million posts. I just need to double my pace for another 18 years.Wink

Sections
Shortcuts