One more Prediction : No Looch. No win in Winnipeg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

One more Prediction : No Looch. No win in Winnipeg

Jets 3. Bruins 2 

B's wont win without Looch in Winnipeg ..this one is for you red ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: One more Prediction : No Looch. No win in Winnipeg

First it's keep all predictions to one thread- can't do it.

Then it's retract most predictions once proven wrong.

Then it's self imposed one month hiatus only to come back under several alias'.

Then it's come back under original screen name before self imposed hiatus has reached fruition...

Once back under original screen name, comes yet another new thread with prediction.

Pretty much sums it up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stanley, I don't know what happened to you.  Your posts used to be enjoyable.  Now they just s-u-c-k.  There isn't a person here that wants to read anything you write...ever.  No one wants your prediction threads.  No one wants your Khudobin asslove threads.  No one cares about Blake Wheeler.

You have become childish, boring and annoying.

Stop.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Seems like a lot of "personal reasons" for games missed this year from the Bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Not-a-shot...do you really think I like to predict a loss to the Bruins ?  I hate it and I hope they can win tonight in Winnipeg I will be more than happy to miss this prediction...but without Looch our team loses its soul...you will see tonight ...I think that the Bruins are fragile right now ...this beating from John Scott on Shawm Thornton has really hurt our team ...Thornton has been great over the years for the Bruins,for the city of Boston...but the sooner he will be pulled out of the line up the better it will be for the team..we will need a young tough guy to replace Shawn for years to come ...a big physycal presence , a guy that can win Fights.  Time to say goodbye to Mr Thornton who do not seem interested to fight anymore....and unfortunately tonight without Looch ..our team will look even more fragile ....3-2  Jets 

and agian my friend I am probably the biggest Bruins fan on this board ..but I am also a hockey expert that can analyse a situation and make accurate predictions ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Focus on the end of NAS's post.  The last word.

Stop.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Stop.

I just cant ...i love this team and I will do everything in my power to wake up the fans, the TD Garden crowd and the management (because believe me they read our posts) ....Peter Chiarelli has to work on a trade ....our team is getting smaller and smaller physically ...and I am not talking about a small trade ..something has to be done before its too late ...after today's game that will be our 3rd loss in a row ...HELLO MR PC !  HELLO MR CAM. !   Do something please 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Jets 3. Bruins 2 

B's wont win without Looch in Winnipeg ..this one is for you red ...

Hope you,re right. We need a win badly.Just to

bad if it would be against Bruins. Best team Wins. Cheers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Excellent Post!

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Stanley, I don't know what happened to you.  Your posts used to be enjoyable.  Now they just s-u-c-k.  There isn't a person here that wants to read anything you write...ever.  No one wants your prediction threads.  No one wants your Khudobin asslove threads.  No one cares about Blake Wheeler.

Stop.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

This used to be light-hearted and fun but has devolved into being ridiculous. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

This used to be light-hearted and fun but has devolved into being ridiculous. 

100% behind you on this RichHill ....I hope they will all stop  those fake accounts ...totally ridiculous ...

Lets talk about the real thing THE BRUINS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Stop.

Why would the fool stop? People keep responding to him, and that is exactly what every troll, wants.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We will see tonight who the fool is.........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

We will see tonight who the fool is.........

The bruins will win tonight. They will without a doubt bounce back. I will not

go into any more detail.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

THE BRUINS DID NOT WIN A GAME IN WINNIPEG SINCE 1995 UNBELIEVABLE ! ! !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

That has nothing to do with tonight's game Stanley. If u play smart, don't take dumb penalties , and bury your chances something they have not done ,u give yourself a chance. If u don't you lose. I could care less about about anything about 1995.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Stop.

why don't you practice what you preach ?  Treat these threads the same as the ones Null would start.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

THE BRUINS DID NOT WIN A GAME IN WINNIPEG SINCE 1995 UNBELIEVABLE ! ! !

for the love of... They've only played TWO games in Winnipeg since 1995.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

why don't you practice what you preach ?  Treat these threads the same as the ones Null would start.

Null was just a p-o-s from day one.  Stanley was fun to have around for a long time.  I figured I'd appeal to the man.

Didn't work.  So, I will now put him on ignore with the rest of the complete dopes here.  It's too bad, really.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Null was just a p-o-s from day one.  Stanley was fun to have around for a long time.  I figured I'd appeal to the man.

Didn't work.  So, I will now put him on ignore with the rest of the complete dopes here.  It's too bad, really.

use your personal visual ignore.  Who knows he might return

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

2-2 after 2 and I said 3-2 Jets ...hummmm

I would really love the Bruins to win this game ...but...Looch is not there and its going to make the difference ...nice gaol by Daniel Paille

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Another good call.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

So much for the 1995 stat !!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have to admit I was wrong ..the Bruins played very well without Looch 

geat win ..we needed the 2 points 

YESSSSSSSSS