ONE TRICK PONY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

ONE TRICK PONY

I think the problem with the Bruins is that under Julian, this team is a 1 trick pony.  It is either Julian's "system" or nothing.  If a team figures out how to beat the "system" the Bs are incappable of making adjustments or chaning their play.  Sure it's a good system but it turns the players into Zombies.

Philly figured out how to beat the "system last year and the system has not worked on the Habs for a couple of years now. 

Its kinda like a football team that only has one play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

Re: ONE TRICK PONY

I think you're bang on. I heard Ferrance in an interview about missing Chara and he said that's why the coaches have their  'systems' in place so when one guys goes down another can just be inserted into his place.

Obviously this 'system' needs to be tinkered with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: ONE TRICK PONY

In Response to ONE TRICK PONY:
    I think the problem with the Bruins is that under Julian, this team is a 1 trick pony.  It is either Julian's "system" or nothing.  If a team figures out how to beat the "system" the Bs are incappable of making adjustments or chaning their play.  Sure it's a good system but it turns the players into Zombies. Philly figured out how to beat the "system last year and the system has not worked on the Habs for a couple of years now.  Its kinda like a football team that only has one play.
    Posted by dbg1

System?  What system?  They're aren't even doing that. 

No matter what 5 you had out there, they were all running around.  And for about 1:50 yesterday there were 6 running around.

Sections
Shortcuts