One Word: BELIEVE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

One Word: BELIEVE!

We did it in '04 with the red sox, why not with the b's? everyone of you fans needs to try and be optimistic until that final buzzer sounds and the season is officially over. its not even close to over. litterally yes they are only 120 minutes until the season could be over, but it wont be. everyone we gotta rally up behind this team, they need us more then every now. we all know the next 2 games are gunna be the toughest games of the whole year but with some faith and everyones negativity turned to positivity things could change. i made a lil inspirational video about and for the bruins. here it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4ATC2zbeA

enjoy, and remember BELIEVE!! and GO BRUINS!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: One Word: BELIEVE!

In Response to One Word: BELIEVE!:
    [QUOTE]We did it in '04 with the red sox, why not with the b's? everyone of you fans needs to try and be optimistic until that final buzzer sounds and the season is officially over. its not even close to over. litterally yes they are only 120 minutes until the season could be over, but it wont be. everyone we gotta rally up behind this team, they need us more then every now. we all know the next 2 games are gunna be the toughest games of the whole year but with some faith and everyones negativity turned to positivity things could change. i made a lil inspirational video about and for the bruins. here it is.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4ATC2zbeA enjoy, and remember BELIEVE!! and GO BRUINS!!!
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09[/QUOTE]
    THey would have to totally change there game plan,Julian isn't cable of that,he couldn't get one more win against Philly,they do the same thing they did for most of there games this year they come out flat,you might get away with it in the regular season but not in the playoffs,It's going to be impossible to win in Montreal because your also going to have to beat the reffs,but lets pray for a miricle,because that is what it will take

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

So far I can see only see two things wrong with this team; the attack and the defence Yell

Of the 5 Montreal goals I think 4 were from unforced turnovers (the exception being Lucic running into trouble trying to be Bobby Orr). Sort that out and you've got an immediate improvement.

The more serious problem is the lack of scoring which is not a new problem. Plan A is go north to south, dump it in, get the forecheck going. When it works it's great but when it doesn't plan B is .... ?

The PP is a total basket case and has been all season. I don't think there's much hope there.

I'm not feeling great after the first two games. 1 goal in 120 mins at home is not the stuff of champions. I'll hope for a miracle in the next week but I wouldn't stake my hard earned on it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

No chance. The Bruins are done for another year with another brutal humiliation. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]We did it in '04 with the red sox, why not with the b's? everyone of you fans needs to try and be optimistic until that final buzzer sounds and the season is officially over. its not even close to over. litterally yes they are only 120 minutes until the season could be over, but it wont be. everyone we gotta rally up behind this team, they need us more then every now. we all know the next 2 games are gunna be the toughest games of the whole year but with some faith and everyones negativity turned to positivity things could change. i made a lil inspirational video about and for the bruins. here it is.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4ATC2zbeA enjoy, and remember BELIEVE!! and GO BRUINS!!!

You seem like a nice guy.

Please don't be an idiot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If this team comes back and wins 4 straight I won't forget these 2 losses.

How can you look at this team and not ask yourself what the heck is going on?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

In Response to Re: One Word: BELIEVE!:
    [QUOTE]No chance. The Bruins are done for another year with another brutal humiliation. 
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]
    I would love to believe the b's have an 04 sox miricle in the hockey bags, but they don't have the swagger or star power that team had.  
    They don't play like champions. Julien should have been gone after last years humilation just like grady little after 03.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Plenty of time this summer to analyze why?  Right now the only way to think is positive, Bs in seven! Anything else now is only folly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to One Word: BELIEVE! : You seem like a nice guy. Please don't be an idiot.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]
    Wow,you want to call a guy an idiot for refusing to believe a 7 game series is over after 2 games?Even DECENT  goaltending could've earned a split in these games.TT was shaky at best.He's playing the puck like it's a hot potato.Once he spots the Habs a 2-0 lead in each game,the game plan goes out the window,with the team forced to try and open up.I mean,he gave up 4 goals on the first 27 shots.Teams don't win with an effort like that in the playoffs.I expect a different lineup to hit the ice on Monday and I guess I'm an idiot too because I still expect them to come back and win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlmka. Show mlmka's posts

One word: delusional.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Word: BELIEVE! : Wow,you want to call a guy an idiot for refusing to believe a 7 game series is over after 2 games?Even DECENT  goaltending could've earned a split in these games.TT was shaky at best.He's playing the puck like it's a hot potato.Once he spots the Habs a 2-0 lead in each game,the game plan goes out the window,with the team forced to try and open up.I mean,he gave up 4 goals on the first 27 shots.Teams don't win with an effort like that in the playoffs.I expect a different lineup to hit the ice on Monday and I guess I'm an idiot too because I still expect them to come back and win.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

LOL yes you are and of course you do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Certainly not giving up yet. But CJ has to make adjustments rather then just stand on the bench with his arms folded looking lost.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i used to possess that optimism about the b's too but that was over 30 years ago....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knightsfan. Show Knightsfan's posts

As a Bruin fan living in Southwestern Ontario there is one team i hate to lose to and that is the Habs. I find Hab fans to be the most obnoxious fans around. I despise them more than the Leafs. Win both games in Montreal because i don't want to hear Ole...Ole...Ole.... My wife who is a Leaf fan...I love her anyway actually wants the Bruins to beat Montreal. She despises hab fans alsoCool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

This isn't a fairy tale kid

Words like believe don't mean anything in the context of being a fan.  We can't will them to win.  THEY have to believe and they clearly don't

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knightsfan. Show Knightsfan's posts

I believe if the Bruins don't give up a goal on Montreal's first shot and keep it scoreless into the third minute...They will win.Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

My one word:
    "What the F@ck!"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]My one word: "What the F@ck!"
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Technically that's 3 words. 

Still valid tho.

I believe.

I believe we have a coach who has clearly lost this team.
    I believe I have seen 2 of the worst games the Bruins have played this year.
    I believe I have seen the losing strategy of game 1, get used again for game 2.

I believe this coach should have been fired after the Carolina series, much less than this series.

I believe a coaching change is overdue.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Word: BELIEVE! : LOL yes you are and of course you do.
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    Did you have good seats for the game?I thought I spotted you leaving with 10 minutes left.BTW,have you ever discussed the actual game of hockey in a single one of your posts?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Word: BELIEVE! : Did you have good seats for the game?I thought I spotted you leaving with 10 minutes left.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Can you blame him?  I could understand someone leaving that game at 2:20 of the first period.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Word: BELIEVE! : Can you blame him?  I could understand someone leaving that game at 2:20 of the first period.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Yes,yes I do.You guys are acting like Boston has been outplayed in this series.If TT could manage even a decent save percentage this is a different series.He's only faced 46 shots but gave up 4 goals on the first 27 including opening minute goals in both games.The Montreal scoring chances have been few and far between.Unfortunately,shots from anywhere are now being misplayed into scoring chances.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

The B's play better on the road and can make this a series if they wake up fast.  With that being said I just can't help but feel someone forgot to tell the bruins that the regular season is over and there now in the playoffs.  They've now allowed 3 of series 5 goals in the first two minutes of the games.  They've had to play both of the games from behind early.  Right now there not able to dictate any pace of the game because there spending the whole game just trying to tie it up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

I will believe when Julien starts to mixed things up during a game to spark offense.
    If the lineup is the same on Monday, with no change the lines and lineup; I'll stop believing.......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Perhaps the one benefit if the Bruins cannot erase a 2 game deficit, is that Claude should be gone. A few others should follow the coaching staff out the door, like REX should retire, he still tries hard, but it just ain't there; Boychuck, throughout the season some of us posted as to how dumb his decisions are, well, he was 2 goals dumb last night, although Timmy did nothing much to help; Ryder, he just mailed in his time; Thornton, no matter his commitment, the skills for a fast and elusive game are not in his bag of tricks; Kaberle, if Claude is gone, maybe Kaberle resigns, if not, he won't; Kelly, the Bruins do not need both kelly and Campbell; and probably Tim Thomas. I was not in the I hate Timmy club, but after the last few weeks, a duo of Rask and Khudoban might be a much better strategy.