One. You Only Get One.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

One. You Only Get One.

In conversation with my Hab buddy recently, I was pretty confident in one prediction about the upcoming season.  And when I say prediction, I mean something that has the possibility of coming true, backed with some sort of history, facts or potential.  Not prediction like the ones that are started by Looney Tunes that begin with "Sorry guys, but I have to tell you..."

Considering the dog days are upon us yet seem to be breaking finally, I am asking YOU for your one prediction.  Not three or five or more.  Just one.  Something reasonable.  It doesn't have to be crazy.  It can be as simple as "I think Player A will lead the team in points" or "I think this guy will earn a nomination for this trophy".

One.

Oh, mine?  I think Loui Eriksson scores more than 25 goals to go along with more than 30 assists, giving him 55+ points and silencing all that have put two through his hands on one through his feet here in BDC Land.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: One. You Only Get One.

Camera finds a place on the team & ends up leading the team in PP goals this season.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Something reasonable.  

You know.  Or nite.  I mean, or not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Due to salary cap restraints and due to the fact no other team in the NHL wants him,Jordy Caron will make the B's as a regular for the first time, beating out more popular fan choices Spooner & Florek, and play on the 4th line. He will surprise everyone with a scoring line of 8 gls & 4 a.

You will never find a more wretched hive of SCUM and VILLAINY.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Due to salary cap restraints and due to the fact no other team in the NHL wants him,Jordy Caron will make the B's as a regular for the first time, beating out more popular fan choices Spooner & Florek, and play on the 4th line. He will surprise everyone with a scoring line of 8 gls & 4 a.

You will never find a more wretched hive of SCUM and VILLAINY.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

In practice!!  Maybe!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to bnice0015's comment:

In practice!!  Maybe!!

Hey,i didn't want to make an easy prediction.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Bergeron has a better stat line than last year. 30+ goals, 70+ points, and is once again in the MVP conversation

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

I predict I will once again wonder why I haven't put Stanley on ignore.

Talk about safe predictions.
    Lets GO BRUINS!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Chowda-. Show -Chowda-'s posts

One of the two goalies gets hurt..................paving the way for Malcom Subban to get promoted ( joining 3 other 2013-14 Providence Bruins players who started the season with the big club ). 

Bruins management declares " this is why we strengthened the depth at the goaltending position................for worst case scenarios like this". Subban goes on to post respectable numbers in his first big league stint. 

Subban is later sent down once the Bruins become healthy........................ winning team MVP for the Providence Bruins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I predict that the team will have a huge problem scoring goals (Gagne will make the team out of camp but will not be the answer), so much so that PC will be part of a blockbuster trade to address the issue before the deadline.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Claudorr. Show Claudorr's posts

I predict that Julien will be fired if the Bruins do not perform as expected.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I predict Marchand will hit 30 goals.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Good one, and I think it will easily come true.  Mine is similar, but for the kid not the vet.  Reilly Smith will exceed last year's point totals.  I'll also say a 25+30=55pts or greater.  I think his talent makes him a 60pt guy, but his role will determine if he gets there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I predict that the team will have a huge problem scoring goals (Gagne will make the team out of camp but will not be the answer), so much so that PC will be part of a blockbuster trade to address the issue before the deadline.

So its gonna be PC,Spooner & a 1st to Ottawa for Bobby Ryan? Who will take over, Don Sweeney? This is quite an original deal, what with Bryan Murray having health problems and getting up there in age the Sens might be looking for a replacement. ;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Soderberg leads the Bruins in powerplay points.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I predict one of the pending RFA's get dealt before the end of the year (2014).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Chowda-. Show -Chowda-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I predict one of the pending RFA's get dealt before the end of the year (2014)

Aww c'mon.................don't be so vague. 

Live dangerously and throw out a name. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to -Chowda-'s comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I predict one of the pending RFA's get dealt before the end of the year (2014)

Aww c'mon.................don't be so vague. 

Live dangerously and throw out a name. 

One of the two , meaning Krug or Smith.  If i had to pick one I'll say Krug.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

So its gonna be PC,Spooner & a 1st to Ottawa for Bobby Ryan? Who will take over, Don Sweeney? This is quite an original deal, what with Bryan Murray having health problems and getting up there in age the Sens might be looking for a replacement. ;)

haha......smarta**!!! lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

On October 16 in montreal, Milan Lucic will beat-up dale weise & alex yemelin in the first period

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

On October 16 in montreal, Milan Lucic will beat-up dale weise & alex yemelin in the first period

Be really cool if he did it at the same time!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

Boston meets Montreal in the playoffs, and loses, making it 25-8 in playoff series victories for the Habs.

Man, I hate that team!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

Will this be at the same time or in separate bouts?

Awesome prediction.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

NAS kind of stole my thunder a little bit with the Eriksson prediction and I don't want to predict something else just for the sake of making one so I will go with Eriksson getting 30 goals. I'm not going 5 goals higher than him just to make it different, I said in another thread he would net 30 this year and I'm sticking to it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

NAS kind of stole my thunder a little bit with the Eriksson prediction and I don't want to predict something else just for the sake of making one so I will go with Eriksson getting 30 goals. I'm not going 5 goals higher than him just to make it different, I said in another thread he would net 30 this year and I'm sticking to it.

The Eriksson thing is going to be very interesting this upcoming season. Someone is going to have egg on their face either way.

Sections
Shortcuts