Ones to watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Ones to watch

In Response to Re: Ones to watch:
    In Response to Re: Ones to watch : I have to admit I was one who wanted a PMD.  I was hoping at first it would Begosian.  The trades etc. lead to Kaberle.  He was a disaster.  I blame LRH for that. Ha.  Oddly enough I still feel the team is not set on defense.  It would be nice for a player like Begosian to land in a Bs uniform (ok pipe dream). Otherwise the inconsistent play comments will abound during the season on these boards, like last year I might add.  
    Posted by islamorada

I've posted this before but it fits the reply to you.

I had a friend who is a Leaf fan come up to me and say you're not going to like Kaberle when the playoffs come around. I replied "when the playoffs come around ? I don't like him now." That was the day the B's acquired him.

Mistake prone, soft , inconsistent, was great at impersonating Houdini, a defensive game that was weaker then what you'd want from a defenceman who would be playing big minutes and the Leafs fans biggest beef ...........shoot the $%^&U* puck.

I used to giggle at the complaining Leaf fans heaped on Kaberle. And now he was playing for the B's. uggggh !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

My opinion on one's to watch:

Corvo and Poulit : the two new want to be Bruins, Corvo played with Sieds and Chara in the past hopefully he can gel quick with either one of the d men. Both players will be under the pressure to show what they are capable of doing. Poulit will get more ice time as a Bruin anf the good news is it will get other players to motivate or they can be replace.

Caron: Paille will be the man battling with Caron to keep his 4th line duty active, Caron will be extra hungry to get a NHL job

Rask: I believe will get more time between the pipes to give Thomas some rest time when needed he will get aprox. 33% of the gms. this year. He could be a show piece this season for possible trade bait if need be and will he be the next starter when the time comes. He is good goalie but will need to mature and respect his team mates.

Corvo Poulit Caron Paille and Rask are skating on thin ice where as the remaining players are more stable for a full time starting position.

Overall the 2 players that I will pick to be outstanding this season are Seguin and Marchand, it will not surprise me if i see the second line one third into the season being Marchand Bergy and Seguin.
    The Bruins will end being this line up:
    Looch Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergy Seguin
    Peverly Campbell Poulit ( I can see Poulit taking time on the PP)
    Paille Kelly Caron/ Thorn

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Ones to watch:
    My opinion on one's to watch: Corvo and Poulit : the two new want to be Bruins, Corvo played with Sieds and Chara in the past hopefully he can gel quick with either one of the d men. Both players will be under the pressure to show what they are capable of doing. Poulit will get more ice time as a Bruin anf the good news is it will get other players to motivate or they can be replace. Caron: Paille will be the man battling with Caron to keep his 4th line duty active, Caron will be extra hungry to get a NHL job Rask: I believe will get more time between the pipes to give Thomas some rest time when needed he will get aprox. 33% of the gms. this year. He could be a show piece this season for possible trade bait if need be and will he be the next starter when the time comes. He is good goalie but will need to mature and respect his team mates. Corvo Poulit Caron Paille and Rask are skating on thin ice where as the remaining players are more stable for a full time starting position. Overall the 2 players that I will pick to be outstanding this season are Seguin and Marchand, it will not surprise me if i see the second line one third into the season being Marchand Bergy and Seguin. The Bruins will end being this line up: Looch Krejci Horton Marchand Bergy Seguin Peverly Campbell Poulit (I can see Poulit taking time on the PP)Paille Kelly Caron/ Thorn
    Posted by orr4neely8

I hope this only happens if they want a big body in front of the goalie. There are others who I would like to see on the PP other then him.

And I don't see Rask on thin ice. I thinkat this point in his career he understands that he is playing second fiddle to TT and is doing a good job in that role.

Sections
Shortcuts