Only in Canada...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Only in Canada...

In Response to Re: Only in Canada...:
    In Response to Re: Only in Canada... : My son is over there, and still alive (I hope). So my education comes from some one who knows.
    Posted by pauly1

Me too, and it's not peacekeeping (like Cyprus or Suez).It's a war.

And I hope your son is safe - I've already lost too many people I care about over there, and I don't wish that on anyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Only in Canada... : Involved as peace keepers. Canada is one of the world powers in oil and gas we don't need to be there.
    Posted by pauly1

Actually, just to point out, peacekeeping is when two battling countries want peace. Not currently happening in Afghanistan. Canada's role is much more than peace keeping. My education comes from 30 + years in the Canadian military.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Only in Canada... : Holidaying in the USA twice this year. I love the country, the people are friendly, it's a great place to go. It sure is nice to have a big brother with that much power. I'm quite sure most of the world would come to canadas defence if need be. Bruins sure looked flat today. as most expected hey nitemare go f..k yourself. I love the USA...... just not as much as I love canada
    Posted by pauly1

Why go f..k myself when there's a great big p^ssy like you around! You're the one who trashed talked the U.S. I have friends & family in both militaries. So maybe you should watch where you bring your politics!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Only in Canada... : Actually, just to point out, peacekeeping is when two battling countries want peace. Not currently happening in Afghanistan. Canada's role is much more than peace keeping. My education comes from 30 + years in the Canadian military.
    Posted by no1bruinsfan

Thank-you for your service to our great country.Cheers to a you and a Bruins Cup  win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Newsflash: Friendly fire on Bruins message board.
    Let's stick to the topic at hand gents.. refresh my memory, isnt it the Bruins stomping on the Habs?
    Go B's!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

let's talk hockey... i have no idea how canadian elections work, and won't pretend to, but if it's a federal election- doesn't that mean the entire country? if so, there is a canucks game scheduled for wednesday- do they not count as voters who matter? correct me please, but this seems kinda odd.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

I love Canada, if there is ever a draft I will visit again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Got to love my adopted country. Hockey over politics any day. And this is coming from a former political advisor.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

let's talk hockey... i have no idea how canadian elections work, and won't pretend to, but if it's a federal election- doesn't that mean the entire country? if so, there is a canucks game scheduled for wednesday- do they not count as voters who matter? correct me please, but this seems kinda odd.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

With Wednesday the debate will start at 7 pm ET and end at 9 pm ET. The Canucks game doesn't start until 10 pm ET.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EricRGreen. Show EricRGreen's posts

This is the French language debate and the biggest audience would be the population in Quebec

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

True but there's still French pockets outside of Quebec - Southern Manitoba, Acadia etc.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yea & unfortunately my home province of NB being the only bilingual province in Canada which is part of the reason my family & I left. The favoritism towards the french is disgusting! Even though I have a french heritage & background. It's so nice out here in the West where the French doesn't rule. Just other cultures do! LMAO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yea & unfortunately my home province of NB being the only bilingual province in Canada which is part of the reason my family & I left. The favoritism towards the french is disgusting! Even though I have a french heritage & background. It's so nice out here in the West where the French doesn't rule. Just other cultures do! LMAO!
    Posted by nitemare-38

I may be wrong, but didn't Manitoba finally officially become billingual a few years ago? All I know is all you have to do is walk seven blocks from their rink and all the street signs magically turn into French. Maybe it was just Winnipeg that went billingual.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

didn't take into account the time difference, thanks red

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Posted by nitemare-38

i thought quebec was the only place where the french rule.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Listening to the English debate right now.... please someone give me some hockey talk stat!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Only in Canada... : Why go f..k myself when there's a great big p^ssy like you around! You're the one who trashed talked the U.S. I have friends & family in both militaries. So maybe you should watch where you bring your politics!
    Posted by nitemare-38
    I did not initiate anything here, some one took a stab at canada and I retaliated.
    For some one who claims to have so many conections with the military you should understand that when some one takes a jab at your country you jab back.

By the way, your first sentence gives me the impression that you are gay, (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Sections
Shortcuts