Only in Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Only in Montreal

Only in Montreal can a team lose 3-1 (to Buffalo last night) and get the first two stars of the game (Price and Cole)! Hockey is really an upside down world up there, from the refs to the 3-star voters!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Only in Montreal

In Response to Only in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]Only in Montreal can a team lose 3-1 (to Buffalo last night) and get the first two stars of the game (Price and Cole)! Hockey is really an upside down world up there, from the refs to the 3-star voters!
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

In Montreal its the fans that vote the 3 stars...no surprise there....u have to live in Montreal to know that with the best goalie in the World (of course Price) ,  the best D in the NHL (Subban) and the best forwards (Cole & Pacioretty) they are still almost dead last in the Conference....bunch of idiot fans

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Only in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Only in Montreal : In Montreal its the fans that vote the 3 stars...no surprise there....u have to live in Montreal to know that with the best goalie in the World (of course Price) ,  the best D in the NHL (Subban) and the best forwards (Cole & Pacioretty) they are still almost dead last in the Conference....bunch of idiot fans Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

i was arguing with some habs' fans last year who were saying price should win the vezina and subban should win the calder.  when i told them they weren't even nominated, they didn't believe me.  i told them to stop living in their rds bubble and watch other networks who don't think the hockey world revolves around the canadiens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbbfan40. Show bbbfan40's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Only in Montreal : In Montreal its the fans that vote the 3 stars...no surprise there....u have to live in Montreal to know that with the best goalie in the World (of course Price) ,  the best D in the NHL (Subban) and the best forwards (Cole & Pacioretty) they are still almost dead last in the Conference....bunch of idiot fans Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    I would have bet Habs fans thought Desharnais and Marche were the best forwards. Especially since Cole and Pacioretty are (whisper here) Americans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

sacre-bleu!! not only does their head coach not speak french, but  neither does their rochester, ny born captain! this might be an inside job, ruin the habs from the inside out! keep up the good work you evil, english speaking ruiners of beautiful hockey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

dont worry if the team would win they couldnt care less if the players are russians, americans, chineese or even monkeys ,,,,

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

This is the same city that once gave the same player all three stars for a game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Stanley you need to move away from that city you are far to good for it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]This is the same city that once gave the same player all three stars for a game.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

red - Who was it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only in Montreal : red - Who was it?
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

The Rocket. He had an amazing game in the semifinals, five goals, and they gave him 1st, 2nd and 3rd stars.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only in Montreal : The Rocket. He had an amazing game in the semifinals, five goals, and they gave him 1st, 2nd and 3rd stars.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, red.  I wondered if it might be him.  Since Hab fans pre-date Canuck yobs for rioting when he was suspended in the 50's for hitting a linesman, why not award him with all the stars?  Cheers!     

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only in Montreal : The Rocket. He had an amazing game in the semifinals, five goals, and they gave him 1st, 2nd and 3rd stars.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I thought I read some where that he got all 3 the nite he got 50 in 50 as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Wouldn't surprise me nite, but I only recall reading about the Toronto playoff game. There was a classic headline in the Toronto Star the next day. "Richard 5 - Toronto 1"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I did not see the game but homers abound in the NHL, I have NHL center ice to witness the behavior.  To me Price and the recent play of Cole would warrant individual recognition nonetheless.  The rest of the team though now is the french word for purgatory!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I did not see the game but homers abound in the NHL, I have NHL center ice to witness the behavior.  To me Price and the recent play of Cole would warrant individual recognition nonetheless.  The rest of the team though now is the french word for purgatory!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    And the other day I heard some Montreal reporter saying that it was Patches that stirring Cole! WHAT IN THE HELL has he done to deserve this kind of talk? Besides being able to tweet in a theatre with a broken back that is. I suppose that's what hab fans consider tough now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's unreal that of all things we were talking about getting all three stars in a game today

Because Sam Gagner just did it... First player in 24 years to get 8 points in a game, and he got all three stars in the Oilers- Hawks game in an 8-4 win. Wow. So od that we were just talking about this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]It's unreal that of all things we were talking about getting all three stars in a game today Because Sam Gagner just did it... First player in 24 years to get 8 points in a game, and he got all three stars in the Oilers- Hawks game in an 8-4 win. Wow. So od that we were just talking about this.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Gagner reads this board?