Only one round but man was that big for all that bleed black and gold!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Only one round but man was that big for all that bleed black and gold!

Just woke up from being passed out after that win. I will admit it I thought we would find a way to lose going into game 7. When the habs came back to tie it I thought we were toast. We score in the third to take the lead I am going nuts and I actualy thought it was ment to be at that point maybe it was the beer. Then the habs tie it late I thought we were gona be toast again. Then in overtime the habs are carrying the play I was bracing my self for the worse. Then boom Horton scores!

This is only one series win but for all like my self that love this team come hell or high water what a great moment. For all the bad luck we have had in game 7s the last 3 seasons I couldn't be happeir!

For the players and coach I have doubted thank you! You players and us fans deserved a moment like last night! I have no idea what to expect vs the flyers but I am enjoying this win and will never forget this feeling! FEELS SO FING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Only one round but man was that big for all that bleed black and gold!

Well because it was a huge win against MTL and some bad refs  I am now at ease and can relax going into rd 2. It wont be as stressful even tho its philly. The Bs can handle more physical teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Only one round but man was that big for all that bleed black and gold!

Wouldn't be somethin if we beat philly? Talk about excercising some demons if that is to happen....

Sections
Shortcuts