Only two out of four lines working still

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Re: Only two out of four lines working still

I too would like to give Seguin a shot with Krejci. Krejci seems to be able to adjust to whoever he plays with & I think Seguin could take off with Krejci.

Both Seguin and Marchand are in house possibilities to provide offence in the 2nd half. Why CJ hasn't moved up Marchand yet is beyond me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Give Bergeron and Krejci real wingers who can finish!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teibore1. Show teibore1's posts

The Bruins lead the division in scoring.  They are also 1st in GA.  Sounds like a recipe for success.  Remember where the Cap's high scoring machine ended up last year?  Watching Montreal play in the second round from the comfort of the offseason.  Similar fate for Sid the Kid only one round later.  They will continue to gel, Seguin, Marchand and Savard (yes Savard) will continue to improve.  This team is built for the playoffs; great goaltending, great penalty kill, good defense not afraid to block shots and they have enough offensive talent to get by any team in the East.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mudduck72. Show mudduck72's posts

why does everyone blame the centers? no matter who is between horton and lucic they dont score! would it not be better to break up those 2? horton savard seguin,ryder krej wheeler, marchand bergeron lucic rec camb and thornton! i think its time to give marchand a shot and more min and cut back on rec min save him for post season! he has done nothing to justify top 9 min!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Even if it is temporary the Marchand Bergeron Recchi  played a real strong game tonight. Lots of chances especiallly in the offensive end. Marchand has a slightly bad rep as a hog but on this line it works. He can hold the puck in the offensive end just long enough to create chances for Bergeron, Recchi and D

The 4th line without Marchand and Campbell was a nightmare. 

Savard's line was a little better but still running around half the time (reasons for penalties). 

Savard line has a few more games and if they don't produce , i'd like to see CJ promote Bergeron to play between Horton and Lucic and Savard with Recchi and Marchand.

Keep Seguin on the wing with Campbell and Thornton

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Yaz,
    have you heard he is a puck hog?  I haven't.. But I do see instances where he gets going, puts his head down, and the blinders are on sure. He got rocked in montreal because of it.. Saw him make a similar play last night and thought the same thing was coming..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Savard Horton Lucic = Fail
    Bergeron Seguin Recchi = Fail

Change it up to what has worked

Horton Krejci Lucic
    Wheeler Seguin Ryder
    Marchand Bergeron Recchi
    Thornton Campbell Paille/Caron

Trade Savard 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Wait you want Savard on the 2nd line and Krejci on the 3rd???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Only two out of four lines working still:
    Other than the 4th line the only guy that has stabilized any lines that he has been placed in has been Krejci. In turn Seguin has had very little chemistry with anyone he has played with thus far . Savard and Bergeron are under performing also.  Right now the only line that can be trusted to provide consistant offense and defense is the Krejci , Wheeler and Ryder line with suprisingly the 4th line being the 2nd best line. Marc Savard placed with Lucic and Horton has failed. They look so hard to provide offense that it is a line with huge liabilities to give up goals.  new line proposals (hate to dismantle the Wheeler Krejci Ryder line) Horton Bergeron Lucic Bergeron did a great job centering this line while Krejci was injured with a mild concussion. What Bergeron does better than Savard in addition is play defense and skate better to supplement avg speed of Horton and Lucic. Recchi Savard Wheeler For some reason i think Savard and Recchi could be a really good pairing. Recchi at his young age still is a great snap shooter and knows how to get open. I'd like to see Savard find Recchi on top of the key and see how it will turn out. Wheeler would stabilize the line being able to hold the puck on the boards and provide defensive help Ryder Krejci Seguin The only other centre Seguin has not played with has been Krejci. And i think its time to give this experiment a try. Seguin does too much running around, hunting for pucks and needs to be around a guy who knows how to hold the puck and find you free in the offensive end. The line won't be as good on defense without wheeler but the possibilities of Seguin exploding to score more could be good for the team Thornton Campbell Marchand/Paille Best 4th line in the league  Chara Kampfer Seidenberg Boychuck Ference Mcquaid Even if worst case the Savard and Recchi experiment fail, it couldn't do much worst than the Recchi Bergeron Seguin experiment, plus i'd like to see Krejci, Ryder, Seguin fail because i don't think that happens. thoughts?
    Posted by yaz16

10 points in last 10 games.Hope Bergeron can pick up his game soon.....underperforming.......do you read what you've written before hitting send?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Dez are you kidding me? That was written when the bruins were struggling. BTW also its a forum, keep personal insults to yourself

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Only two out of four lines working still:
    Dez are you kidding me? That was written when the bruins were struggling. BTW also its a forum, keep personal insults to yourself
    Posted by yaz16

Practice what you preach !

Also that was posted December 29 when the Bruins had just won 3 in a row. Were the Bruins struggling ? Nope !

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=fa314a55f58093bbe843763a089b0976&plckUserId=fa314a55f58093bbe843763a089b0976">
    First: 3/26/2010
    Last: 1/6/2011

For those who have a personal issue with me b/c of a thread , i understand its the time of your month.

Sections
Shortcuts