Only Two Weeks to X-Mas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Only Two Weeks to X-Mas

Tempus fugit. Hail to all posters.

I've never given Holiday Greetings on the Board before. So I want to take the time now to do that, Christmas will pass in no time.

I shouldn't have been around last Christmas, but the recovery has gone exceptionally well and am in great shape now and plan on enjoying this Christmas.

So, Happy Holidays to everyone and your families.

Some of you have have riled me a bit this year, but that is Ok. We all want the same, in the end.

Our Bruins are in great shape, apart from the recent spell. They play to win and rarely lose. They know what it takes and know how to go about it. That is what separates them from the rest of the pack.

One last thing -  if you smoke, make the effort this Christmas to quit for good. You don't need it. You'll have more money in your pocket and you'll stop clogging artieries to important areas that one day can cause lots of damage or worse.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Only Two Weeks to X-Mas

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Tempus fugit. Hail to all posters.

I've never given Holiday Greetings on the Board before. So I want to take the time now to do that, Christmas will pass in no time.

I shouldn't have been around last Christmas, but the recovery has gone exceptionally well and am in great shape now and plan on enjoying this Christmas.

So, Happy Holidays to everyone and your families.

Some of you have have riled me a bit this year, but that is Ok. We all want the same, in the end.

Our Bruins are in great shape, apart from the recent spell. They play to win and rarely lose. They know what it takes and know how to go about it. That is what separates them from the rest of the pack.

One last thing -  if you smoke, make the effort this Christmas to quit for good. You don't need it. You'll have more money in your pocket and you'll stop clogging artieries to important areas that one day can cause lots of damage or worse.

Don, happy holidays to you and yours. I hadnt really known about your past health problems, glad to hear about your recovery!

Also I quit cold turkey 8 years ago this november! My wife also just quit this year and hasnt had one since July.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Merry Christmas (or whatever you may celebrate) to all!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great post Don. To you and yours a great holiday as well!

Hope to see you in La Quinta this March.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great post Don. To you and yours a great holiday as well!

Hope to see you in La Quinta this March.

[/QUOTE]

Not this year, unfortunately. Can't get travel insurance coverage yet outside Canada.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Thanks for the good wishes, Don. Same to you for this year and many more to come my friend.

Keep the posts coming! You are a true blue black and gold follower and one of the hand-full of posters I always read.

Cheers! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Wheaty, Buone Feste!

All the best to the rest of you knuckleheads.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks for the good wishes, Don. Same to you for this year and many more to come my friend.

Keep the posts coming! You are a true blue black and gold follower and one of the hand-full of posters I always read.

Cheers! 

[/QUOTE]

He's a Sabres fan?

And a Merry early Christmas to all, and thanks for the post wheats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great post Don, and very glad to hear your doing well. Can't say for sure how old you are, but make sure to enjoy the family, spoil the grandkids and hit as many golf courses as you can.

Happy Holidays to you and your family and I hope your good health continues.

Happy Holidays to all of my fellow BDC posters.

Sections
Shortcuts