OOOPPSSSS all of a sudden KHUDO is good ?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OOOPPSSSS all of a sudden KHUDO is good ?????

Interesting ...no one believed me before this season started ...hummmm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Re: OOOPPSSSS all of a sudden KHUDO is good ?????

I don't think anyone was saying he wasn't good.  He just wasn't and still isn't as good as Rask.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Lots of people knew he was good just by looking at his career stats. They just don't have a big mouth where they have to let the whole world know their every thought.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bruins continue to have a great goaltending duo......envy of the league.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

just doing his job (wink).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Perhaps Chiarelli has been saving some cash in order to meet the needs of two solid goalies plus a third in Providence. Or one could be used for a quality defenseman or sniper. Good problem to have.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Predictable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I never gave up on him, and in fact me thinks he got 2 shutouts the past 2 games if not for,,well forget it lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

We were at the game today loge 19 and saw him close up 2x.  I think he's an adequate back up.  I saw a bit surprised at what a fire plug he is. He makes some really tough stops, but there are some noticeable breaks in form.

Tuukka is so technically sound.  I think it's night and day.  I wouldn't want Tuukka out for any extended period of time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

By the way he got rubbed by Boychuck & Krejci today ...he should have had his shutout ....and th best yet to come ....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to croc's comment:

We were at the game today loge 19 and saw him close up 2x.  I think he's an adequate back up.  I saw a bit surprised at what a fire plug he is. He makes some really tough stops, but there are some noticeable breaks in form.

Tuukka is so technically sound.  I think it's night and day.  I wouldn't want Tuukka out for any extended period of time.

He kind of reminds me of another goalie they had that was a little eratic,but managed to get the job done

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Nobody said he wasn't any good. I am really pleased with his play. Nothing wrong with being comfortable with whoever is between the pipes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Sign him to an extension....3 more years please!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Interesting ...no one believed me before this season started ...hummmm

Stanley,

it seems a lot were eagerly anticipating seeing how good he was going to be especially due to his strong showing vs the Sens last year.  He's been good.  Not wanting this to sound like a backhanded compliment but today the team in front of him also helped his cause by playing more to what they're capable of. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That's exactly what I'm seeing too. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

He kind of reminds me of another goalie they had that was a little eratic,but managed to get the job done

Ya there is some Timmy in him and a LOT of times that works well.  I do prefer technical soundness for some reason. :shrug

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

There's "Khudobin is a good goalie" and there's "OMG, KHUDO will be the NO.1 by the end of the season, he's just so dreeeeaaaamy!"

Today, he was a good goalie.  He made the saves.  Good for him.  But Rask is playing tomorrow because he's the #1 goalie and you want him in net against the second best team in the conference.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Also, who said Khudobin wasn't good? I ddin't see one post stating he was bad. In fact, you said he is better than Rask, which he is not. Yet you come in here after he plays a good game with an "I told you so" attitude when in fact what you've said is wrong. Where were you after the Penguins game?

See you next time B's win when he is net or lose when Rask is in net.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

he played a good game. no one and i mean NO one thinks you're right. it's because you aren't.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I don't know of anyone on this board that said Khudo was not a good goalie. I know of only one that has said the Bruins will ONLY win a Stanley Cup IF Khudo is the starter, and that they could not win otherwise in this or in near subsequent seasons. One stance is observationally realistic, the other sounds like Justin Beiber's groupies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

A pesron who is told numerous times by numerous posters that he sounds like an idiot & then continues to do so inspite of that; can only mean one thing. He's an idiot! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I don't know of anyone on this board that said Khudo was not a good goalie. I know of only one that has said the Bruins will ONLY win a Stanley Cup IF Khudo is the starter, and that they could not win otherwise in this or in near subsequent seasons. One stance is observationally realistic, the other sounds like Justin Beiber's groupies.

And not to pile on Stanley but also a bit self-serving.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

And not to pile on Stanley but also a bit self-serving.

Absolutely! The dumbas..s does it to himself! I really think that he's probably about 6 different trolls on here. He really does have mental issues.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Deja vu ,  I guess that's why too many he reminds them of TT

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to bruinsGENIUS' comment:

Sign him to an extension....3 more years please!

Not gonna happen unless its a 2 way, the Bs simply dont have the cap space and need a goalie for the 2013/14 season who is a elc. and it wouldnt surprise me hes dealt at the dead line for something other than nothing because he is ufa this summer.