open the garden to watch the games in van!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

open the garden to watch the games in van!

we should call the bruins and demand they open the garden to watch the games in van...hey they would make money and for us the fans that would be great!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

Re: open the garden to watch the games in van!

If I'm going to watch on TV, I'd rather watch from the comforts of my own home, but to each his own.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

they should open it they did in mtl for 2nd rd last year!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to open the garden to watch the games in van!:
    we should call the bruins and demand they open the garden to watch the games in van...hey they would make money and for us the fans that would be great!
    Posted by bruins8

why would they do that? so the could make even more money off the over-priced concession stands. ya mr jacobs could u please open up the vault so the fans can pay 7.50  for beer to watch a bruins game on the big board instead of in there homes.
    maybe if they have kessel sign autographs in the garden cause he isnt doing anything again this time of the year while seguin plays in the Stanley cup then i will go into town!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think it would pretty fun to go and sit in there with thousands of other B's fans and watch the game.  This isn't some regular season throw away game.

I'd go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I live in Vancouver and they are doing it when they are in Boston.  Im going to go just for the atmosphere and to see the disappointment (hopefully) when the Bruins win!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

my hope is if in gm 5 or 7 boston has a shot at the cup they do the right thing and open it....    then again the dream would be boston to win it in gm 6

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It would be a lot of fun to watch in the stadium, and the team makes $$. Why not?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: open the garden to watch the games in van!:
    It would be a lot of fun to watch in the stadium, and the team makes $$. Why not?
    Posted by asmaha

I'd go.  Actually, I'm heading there today for the Send-off Rally.  Anyone else going???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

...that van would get pretty crowded.

Sections
Shortcuts