Opportunity knocking....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Opportunity knocking....

with Paille's 4 game suspension being handed out today who will be called up from the PB's? Will it be Caron? will it be Arniel? I don't see the need for MaGratton at this point...with SJ the Habs and a back to back with the Red Wings not alot of need for toughness.
    I liked Arniel in his short stint (1 game) with the B's..He did not look out of place at all. Although Caron's size and strength are always welcome plus he so strong on the puck.
    (sorry if this topic is buried in another thread)
    BBB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Opportunity knocking....

lol.................................... Its hamil where have you been? Under a rock?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Hamill eh... ya his 3 goals in 44 games warrant a call to the big squad...there are enough Bruins that can pass the puck....
    Your name wouldn't happen to be 'Dick' would it?

BBB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Uhhh NorthernB...I'm with ILH on this one.  The Hamill recall annoucement happened almost 24 hours ago and it has been all over the papers, blogs, and this message board.

Congrats on coming out of the coma though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Opportunity knocking....:
    Hamill eh... ya his 3 goals in 44 games warrant a call to the big squad...there are enough Bruins that can pass the puck.... Your name wouldn't happen to be 'Dick' would it? B B B
    Posted by NorthernB

This made my day, what a noob....

Sections
Shortcuts