Orr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

Orr

If only Bobby could play tomorrow we would have a chance ! don't you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Orr

His knees probably wouldn't have held up to preseason, 82 games and 23 playoff games...even when he was healthy.

If you put him on the ice today in his 25 year old form, he'd be as effective as Hnidy.  He'd be way too slow and would get rocked coming across the middle.  His slow shot wouldn't beat an ECHL goaltender, let alone Stay Pufft Bobby Lou.

In today's game, I'll take McQuaid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

but what can we do to win???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Orr:
    His knees probably wouldn't have held up to preseason, 82 games and 23 playoff games...even when he was healthy. If you put him on the ice today in his 25 year old form, he'd be as effective as Hnidy.  He'd be way too slow and would get rocked coming across the middle.  His slow shot wouldn't beat an ECHL goaltender, let alone Stay Pufft Bobby Lou. In today's game, I'll take McQuaid.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Im sure he means Orr in his prime, and if your cutting up Bobby Orr than you no nothing about hockey,and if your really a Bruin fan your a disgrace,because cutting up Bobby Orr is like putting curse on Bruins,he is the Bruins,So if your  Bruin fan you better apologize,if your not than no one cares what you have to say,i hope your a Vancouver fan because you just doomed them if you are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Orr :  Im sure he means Orr in his prime, and if your cutting up Bobby Orr than you no nothing about hockey,and if your really a Bruin fan your a disgrace,because cutting up Bobby Orr is like putting curse on Bruins,he is the Bruins,So if your  Bruin fan you better apologize,if your not than no one cares what you have to say,i hope your a Vancouver fan because you just doomed them if you are.
    Posted by kitchener

I'm an adult male.  I don't believe in curses or jinxes.  I was talking about Orr in his prime also.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Well I don't know how well Orr can get around the ice at his age right now. I'm pretty sure he could get off a shot, but my guess is Recchi would probably beat him right now in a race from to end to end. Now if you said could we dress the current Jason Allison for this game, I'd say ummm, I'd take that...:-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Orr by the way is the nicest guy on the face of the Earth. As an injured player, he took the time to talk to me for about 10 minutes right before he went on a radio interview. I was just liked awed. Great guy. He enjoyed his fan base, and didn't act like a prima donna at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

What about Ray?  maybe he could help us

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Orr : I'm an adult male.  I don't believe in curses or jinxes.  I was talking about Orr in his prime also.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Did you even watch Bobby Orr in his prime,what are you insane he  is like a God to real Bruin fans,,your a disgrace if you call your self a Bruin fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Ray looks like Jabba the Hut right now, lose 50 he could go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Orr : Did you even watch Bobby Orr in his prime,what are you insane he  is like a God to real Bruin fans,,your a disgrace if you call your self a Bruin fan.
    Posted by kitchener

I apologize for using logic instead of man-love.

When you get off your knees from in front of him, you might understand.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Orr : I apologize for using logic instead of man-love. When you get off your knees from in front of him, you might understand.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

So answer the question are you a Bruin fan or Vancouver fan because if your not Bruin fan doesn't matter what you think of Orr.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

NOPE, BECAUSE LIKE BOBBY HIMSELF JUST SAID, "COACH JULIEN WOULDN'T LIKE ME" and we all know that if Julien don't like you, you don't play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ray looks like Jabba the Hut right now, lose 50 he could go.
    Posted by dannycater

Oh no!  You must not be a Bruins fan!  If you are, you wouldn't say such a thing about Ray Bourque!  He's a God to all of us.  You have personally sealed the Cup for Vancouver.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

NAS has shown how just typing stupidly makes people mad. What a tool.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

i'm just trying to find a way to win...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Orr : Oh no!  You must not be a Bruins fan!  If you are, you wouldn't say such a thing about Ray Bourque!  He's a God to all of us.  You have personally sealed the Cup for Vancouver.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

This guy is talking about Bourque now,your talking about Orr in his prime when he led Bruins to cup,the last time that we won the cup,do you remember that or were you even born,if not quit talking about something you no nothing about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

i'm just trying to find a way to win...
    Posted by Beantown28

Sicking your head in an oven and lighting a match would be perfect. That way, we all win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

you do have major problems here... but don't worry i'm sure next year will be OUR year...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Beantown28 = Habs fan as Habsno17 = B's fan

I remembered that one from my SAT's.

Unfortunately for him, funny english satire ends at the border.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

sign him and cam to one week contracts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

The only good thing for us is that we have 17 canadians in our team ... very good players those Canadians I wish we could be like them !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

What about Ray?  maybe he could help us
    Posted by Beantown28

I think Bobby's in better shape than Ray these days......

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts