Orr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: Orr

Hey Boston Bruins/NHL.com that would be a good Boston Bruins t-shirt.

Shore, Orr, Park, Bourque and Chara (Bruins Defense Ruling the NHL since 1926) 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Orr:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orr : I semi agree. The famous flying goal would not beat any NHL goalie. I think Orr would of been a solid player for the team, but I don't believe he would of been in Chara's class.
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]
    Ridiculous statement! The play was a give and go with a player dishing from behind the net to a guy in the slot on his forehand. That play should result in a goal in any era.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great posts OatesCam and BruinsCountry!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In Response to Re: Orr:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orr : Ridiculous statement! The play was a give and go with a player dishing from behind the net to a guy in the slot on his forehand. That play should result in a goal in any era.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I've  watched a lot of hockey over my life and the pace of the game, condition of the players, equipment etc has changed massively in 40 years. Most players from the early 70s would struggle to keep up with the way hockey is played today but Orr in his prime would be an exception. No doubt about it.

5. This post has been removed.