OT: For Deadwood fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

OT: For Deadwood fans

Best moment of that series imo. Still makes me laugh years later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBMsXcSTi4s

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: OT: For Deadwood fans

There were rumors of a movie to finish up the series but it seems to be on hold. How do you guys feel about Justified? It's based on characters created by Elmore Leonard. I think he's the greatest living novelist. He's written hits since the 50's. Tarantino says the first thing he ever stole was an Elmore Leonard novel.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I hung with Justified for 2 seasons, it just didint seem to be going anywhere though. Love Walton Goggins though, his work on the Shield was incredible.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

I hung with Justified for 2 seasons, it just didint seem to be going anywhere though. Love Walton Goggins though, his work on the Shield was incredible.

It actually got better after season 2. I recommend you give it another shot.

Rusty, I also really enjoyed Out of Sight even though J Lo gets on my nerves. I believe everything he's written has been either made into a movie/tv show or had the rights purchased to make down the road. 3:10 to Yuma was so good they made it twice. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to mikzor's comment:

It actually got better after season 2. I recommend you give it another shot.

Rusty, I also really enjoyed Out of Sight even though J Lo gets on my nerves. I believe everything he's written has been either made into a movie/tv show or had the rights purchased to make down the road. 3:10 to Yuma was so good they made it twice. 

Never even heard of Out of Sight.  I'll have to check it out.  Ever see Brotherhood? It's not Leonard, but it lasted only 3 seasons on Showtime, lost its funding, but honestly could go toe to toe with the Sopranos writing and acting. With the Bulger trial no underway, thought I'd mention it.

I just finished Brotherhood for the 2nd time. It was a great show. Lately I've enjoyed He'll On Wheels. 

Sections
Shortcuts