OT goal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

OT goal?

Hey !  I didn't notice. The camera angle was from behind Tukka (Centre Ice gave me FS Nashville), but were the Bruins on a line change when the Preds scored the OT goal ? Not that one bonehead play would excuse another one, I'm just curious on just what one of the bonehead play was committed ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: OT goal?

No line change, Rask just got beat on a howitzer from the point. Actually Weber was in closer than the point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

it was 4 on 3 against bruins cause kampfer form tackled mike fisher 15 feet away from net and Weber smoked that rocket ship passed Tukka.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It was on the 3rd, game tying goal that the Bruins had a line change, including Chara, and Tuuka blocked the first, and the second with Kamfer in his lap, and could not get up in time for the 3rd from Legwand with nary a Bruin in sight, except, as noted, Kamfer on top of Tuuka's pads.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: OT goal?:
    It was on the 3rd, game tying goal that the Bruins had a line change, including Chara, and Tuuka blocked the first, and the second with Kamfer in his lap, and could not get up in time for the 3rd from Legwand with nary a Bruin in sight, except, as noted, Kamfer on top of Tuuka's pads.
    Posted by bogie6

Just went watched that again - there was almost a line change, but Chara waived off the guy who was about to replace him.  I suppose if he hadn't been about to jump off he would have been in better position, but even then I have no idea where the forwards were (they did start pretty deep) or what Chara didn't move to get in front of the net in case of a rebound.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Thanks for that guys....I remember Rask stopped one ,,,,then two and was hamstrung on the thrid...but the camera didn't show much, so once again, thanks...

Sections
Shortcuts