OT: Under the Bus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

OT: Under the Bus

MacTavish already in fine form, saying publicly that he's looking to jettison Hemsky and Horcoff.  Here's what I see: no trades for those deals or bad deals with Edm. eating salary, then both having huge years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Re: OT: Under the Bus

Huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I dont understand why GMs throw their platers under the bus when they are still under contract. If a deal cannot be reached I guess they will be the compliance buyouts. At the right price both are good players, just have bad contracts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Looks like Craig is channeling his inner "Torts 101" knowledge. Maybe MacTavish should walk across the hall and discuss his discontent with Lowe who stamped the contracts.

I hear Hemsky has tons of talent but it is being wasted in Edmonton. Not like he gets a ton of icetime or anything. Lots of teams facing salary dumps, who has the most buyouts loses.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Horcoff is a must ditch.  Has been for a while.  Since he signed his big money deal, he hasn't cracked 36 points.

What a joke!