OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti?

Just wondering if someone can help me decide on where to go.
    First, Bora Bora Tahiti:

Or Lisboa, Portugal:

Thoughts? Suggestions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti?

Just because the photo doesn't show the kids the playing rubble tag in Tahiti doesn't mean it ain't there!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Rubble tag lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL.....  I get where you're going with this because lately I've been getting many : 
    Posts from Greatseason are hidden

Been to both places and you'll enjoy both.
    If you're going to Bora Bora and with a woman you'll be okay otherwise you'll be bored.
    Otherwise go to Moorea , Tahiti .  Bigger island, nicer women, more to see and more parties !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti?:
    [QUOTE]LOL.....  I get where you're going with this because lately I've been getting many :  Posts from Greatseason are hidden Been to both places and you'll enjoy both. If you're going to Bora Bora and with a woman you'll be okay otherwise you'll be bored. Otherwise go to Moorea , Tahiti .  Bigger island, nicer women, more to see and more parties !!!
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Lol thanks, but I will be honest. It was always gonna be Tahiti. And the old lady specifically wanted the Bora Bora Pearl Beach resort, the whole away from civilization/other people thing. A high stress job will do that to you I guess :).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti? : Lol thanks, but I will be honest. It was always gonna be Tahiti. And the old lady specifically wanted the Bora Bora Pearl Beach resort, the whole away from civilization/other people thing. A high stress job will do that to you I guess :).
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Then yes Bora Bora it is.  Via L.A. good and cheap flights BUT only after the playoffs LOL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

HA....well done sir, well done

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]BUT only after the playoffs LOL.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Goes without saying my man Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Did you send this to the guy who's looking for advice on how to deal with his Bruins-hating gf?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ah I get the connection, Marlon Brando!  French connection... I don't mind that!
    Hot spot for Montreal Fans... can I join in a month!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Portugual is better and closer.  Even though the picture looks like US (Detroit, New Orleans..etc.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti?:
    [QUOTE]Just wondering if someone can help me decide on where to go. First, Bora Bora Tahiti: Or Lisboa, Portugal: Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    Have a nice trip , good idea ! getting out of your slum house will change your life for at least two weeks!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Portugual is better and closer.  Even though the picture looks like US (Detroit, New Orleans..etc.)
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE] LOL, true some USA regions look like the second picture.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti?:
    [QUOTE]Just wondering if someone can help me decide on where to go. First, Bora Bora Tahiti: Or Lisboa, Portugal: Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    If you really wanna show Lisboa you have the wrong pic here it is
    PS it's only for your informations... i don't want you to go at the wrong place:

I don't know who informed you or he took you for an idiot and wanted to get rid of you as far as possible not to see you again !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

I've been to Lisboa, and rubble is an accurate term for the roads and the buildings....I currently live in a Portuguese community and even the 1st generations admit that the trip back is only worth it if you go to the islands; embarrassed by their capital city

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Rubble ahahahah!

Lisboa is such a memorable and charming city for seasoned travellers, although there are also the ostentatious palaces and old churches typical of any great historical capital, and the stunning contemporary architecture expected in any great modern city .

Poor liar!

Rubble ahahahah!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Massachusetts, approximately 10,500 families — including 20,000 children — are homeless. The state has over 80 state-funded homeless shelters and in 2004 all were filled to capacity.  but the population of approximately 6,000 homeless in Boston is one-third higher than in 1992. About 20% of Boston’s homeless are children. In a given year there are approximately 10,000 homeless preschool children.

Rubble!!!! bobblehead! and ignorant! look what's going on in your own city!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Greatseason - leave. Go back to Portugal. If you hate the US and Massachusetts so much, leave. Go back to your nearly bankrupt country.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Lol but then he wont be able to get the welfare and free US GOVT handouts he came here for.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

i can't :( ...  It's a matter of work and family... but as soon my contract is over i'll move but don't know where yet... anywhere else but i won't stay in Boston that's a fact...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti? : Lol but then he wont be able to get the welfare and free US GOVT handouts he came here for.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    Are you talking about yourself? sad... find a job do something!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]i can't :( ...  It's a matter of work and family... but as soon my contract is over i'll move but don't know where yet... anywhere else but i won't stay in Boston that's a fact...
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Awww!!! I'm sure the city will miss you!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

greatseason, you are unintelligent, and a pretty worthless human being, i'm so thrilled you will be moving, as you are a leech to this city and its resources

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

hahaha Porty's in Mick country. What a laugh.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Wow, Greatseason you actually reported my post and got it deleted. Somehow trashing the city you live in and me telling you to go back to Portugal is hate speech?

You are a child.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Do you know what self confidence is?...  i know.. so don't waste your time telling me stupitidies, it does'nt work at all! sad for you..