OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti?

LOL great investigating mr O'Brien!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

Ronstar, Mik, and O'brien....your efforts and material are priceless, nice work. 
    This he/she's (greatseason) act is stale.
    Greatseason, "go sell stupid somewhere else", Ron White, Blue Collar Comedy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

che bacala !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti?:
    [QUOTE] i caught you just where i wanted....you felt right in the trap.. you wanted to know if i was right. and of course i was....how amusing! you took time to check...LOL  you really have time to lose... sorry but i can't stop laughing !! Why would i waste my time writing when internet does it for me ! time is money my friend!
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

what a freak this biatch is! polution u dirty racist.
    all shes done is be racist towards the U.S.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Portugal is great for vacations. Specially if you like old history. Beaches are awsome. Food is great. Bars/clubs are AWSOME. Dont know where you got that picture of "Portugal", but it looks like New Orleans more then Portugal. I say this because I myself I am from Sao Miguel, Azores. An Island off the coast of Portugal. I am Portuguese and proud. Now living in the USA. Also proud.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE] che bacala !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Un pezzo di merda!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]I never knew until my trip about 10 days ago. Look who I caught on film! Doc In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti? :
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE] Is it supposed to be funny ? i'll try to laugh ahahah.. a bit unconvincing my kid can do better!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti? : Not only are you ignorant but you obviously have a horrible memory. If you remember, I am the one who sends you messages in French every once in a while. And by the way, I also speak Italian and Spanish.... Not too bad hey?
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE] Good for you, but for the memory how could i remember someone like you,  you really don't have that importance ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Portugal is great for vacations. Specially if you like old history. Beaches are awsome. Food is great. Bars/clubs are AWSOME. Dont know where you got that picture of "Portugal", but it looks like New Orleans more then Portugal. I say this because I myself I am from Sao Miguel, Azores. An Island off the coast of Portugal. I am Portuguese and proud. Now living in the USA. Also proud.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE] must be a pic taken where he live...nothing to do with Portugal!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]I never knew until my trip about 10 days ago. Look who I caught on film! Doc In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti? :
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE] che bacala !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE] você quer dizer comer a merda? aprender Português antes de escrever não importa o monte de merda

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti? : what a freak this biatch is! polution u dirty racist. all shes done is be racist towards the U.S.
    Posted by FairbankAK[/QUOTE]
    since when USA become a race? LOL i think i red the same comment before and not so long ago towards portugese.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

And a bottle of beer with Chara's name on it is supposed to be funny?

You're an idiot!
    Tu es retardee mentale! (Yes, 2 E's because you're a dumb chick)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]don't be too impulsive maybe you're the dumb chick!!

WOW! You're something!

Why don't you go download something on the internet about your country and read it. It'll make you a little less ignorant!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

We ALL know you are just jealous...you wish PK was standing behind you instead of Hal. Boo hoo
    You hurt me with your mean words....I bet you would love a nice mouth full of that beer. ummmmm tastey YOUR NEW FAVORITE!
    Αποκτήστε λυγισμένο χαμένος!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti? : Is it supposed to be funny ? i'll try to laugh ahahah.. a bit unconvincing my kid can do better!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti? : WOW! You're something! Why don't you go download something on the internet about your country and read it. It'll make you a little less ignorant!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOT

getting upset with my pics?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Not really. My team's in the final four!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Not really. My team's in the final four!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE] Tampa too my dear!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT Vacation: Portugal or Tahiti? : Tampa too my dear!

Difference is, Boston's my first pick!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Difference ? there's none, all my family in-laws are living in Florida..we all root for Tampa...!  not because i don't live ovethere i can't root for them...so go Tampa Go...