Other Bruins that should be chosen for the All-star Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Other Bruins that should be chosen for the All-star Game

It may be that the only other Bruin picked is Chara but I think Bergeron and Seguin should receive serious consideration.  With his all round game Patrice should be there and TS is one of the exciting young players in the NHL, leading the Stanley Cup Champions in scoring and the league in plus minus.  Bergeron's presence has been a key to Seguin's success no doubt, but he has the stats and also the all-star game is about speed and skill and Tyler beings that in spades.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Re: Other Bruins that should be chosen for the All-star Game

Bergeron for sure should be there, Seguin.....not as much

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I agree with 4... Bergeron for sure.  I dont think TS is there yet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Other Bruins that should be chosen for the All-star Game:
    I agree with 4... Bergeron for sure.  I dont think TS is there yet.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

I do understand why you and 4 are saying that as sometimes the consistency in effort and performance  (although miles ahead of last year) from Tyler is still not consistent, especially when it comes to winning puck battles.  My one comeback would be that TS produced when he was on the 3rd line, he seemed to ignite Lucic and continued to get points when he subbed on the 1st line for an injured Krejci and he has continued to do so with Bergeron and Marchand.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Other Bruins that should be chosen for the All-star Game:
    In Response to Re: Other Bruins that should be chosen for the All-star Game : I do understand why you and 4 are saying that as sometimes the consistency in effort and performance  (although miles ahead of last year) from Tyler is still not consistent, especially when it comes to winning puck battles.  My one comeback would be that TS produced when he was on the 3rd line, he seemed to ignite Lucic and continued to get points when he subbed on the 1st line for an injured Krejci and he has continued to do so with Bergeron and Marchand.   
    Posted by huntbri

I dont disagree with any of that.  Im loving the way TS has looked this year. He's going to be amazing and at times IS amazing.  I just dont think he's deserving of an All Star slot this year.

Sections
Shortcuts