Other teams show no more respect for the Bruins : Enough is enough

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Re: Other teams show no more respect for the Bruins : Enough is enough

Krejci hit was clean.
    Savard hit was dirty, and everyone gave Ryder crap for not doing anything when he's the only one who saw it. Then Thornton beat up Cooke.
    The Bergeron hit wasn't meant to be as bad as it was, and while it was stupid, I genuniely got the idea that Jones didn't mean to do it... he called Bergeron and appologized profusely, and was suspended... I think the concensus was that he didn't need to be "taught a lesson", he just screwed up.
    Either way, fill your lineup with goons, and injuries still happen... in the mean time, your team blows.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

In Response to Re: Other teams show no more respect for the Bruins : Enough is enough:
    Why should any team "respect" the Bruins on the ice?  If you're expecting some sort of special treatment to be given to the Bruins by the other 29 teams when it comes to hits, you need to rethink your entire perspective on the game of hockey from the ground up.  I fully expect each of the 30 teams to do whatever it takes to win games and pushing the rules to their limits is certainly one way it's done.  I don't like intentional hits to injure, but the solid hits with the elbows and sticks down should be part of the game every night, every game.  If injuries come from legal hits (or even illegal ones), then that's just something that each team has to deal with and where organization-wide depth and coaching separate the mediocre teams from the Cup winners.
    Posted by BlueEyedGuy

This post is true to the mark. The season and the playoffs is really a case of last team standing. If you can either avoid the serious injuries or have enough depth to handle them, you'll make it through the season and the playoffs and have s say in who wins the Stanley Cup. I sure hope it's us for a change. I was a teenager the last time the Bruins won the Cup and I'd like to see one last Cup in Boston before the end comes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Other teams show no more respect for the Bruins : Enough is enough:
    Without having  played your perspective is skewed.I don't mean that as a slight but it is true that the game is different on the ice than in the stands. Posted by Dezaruchi So, my perspective is skewed not playing the game for real. Uh ok then. I can hardly wait for you to tell Kevin Paul Dupont or any of the other beat writers for the Bruins that as well.  Good luck with that. Be that as it may, I'll continue to post my opinions on the Bruins anyways.
    Posted by ksp1957

I hardly consider Dupont or Fluto to have any real knowledge of the game.There are all kinds of beat writers that don't know the game -so what.I truly meant no offense to you.It's just what I think.Sorry you don't agree and I welcome your opinions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

In Response to Re: Other teams show no more respect for the Bruins : Enough is enough : I hardly consider Dupont or Fluto to have any real knowledge of the game.There are all kinds of beat writers that don't know the game -so what.I truly meant no offense to you.It's just what I think.Sorry you don't agree and I welcome your opinions.
    Posted by dezaruchi

No problem. I'll put it out there that you're coming at the game from a player's perspective and I'm coming at it from a fan's perspective. Neither is wrong or skewed. One thing is for sure. Nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen tonight on the ice unless Matt Cooke starts something. Other than that, the Bruins value the 2 points in a win more than gaining points in pummeling any of the Pens players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Other teams show no more respect for the Bruins : Enough is enough : No problem. I'll put it out there that you're coming at the game from a player's perspective and I'm coming at it from a fan's perspective. Neither is wrong or skewed. One thing is for sure. Nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen tonight on the ice unless Matt Cooke starts something. Other than that, the Bruins value the 2 points in a win more than gaining points in pummeling any of the Pens players.
    Posted by ksp1957

I certainly agree with your opinion on tonight's game.As much as the Bruin players would relish the idea of catching Cooke with his head down,no one will go out of their  way to extract revenge on him if it risks the 2 points.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

Hey RejeanMiller87, chew on this for awhile...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hab

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Personally, I wouldn`t mind seeing the Bruins Cupdrought last another 38 years. Respect from other teams is earned and the Bruins simply haven`t earned it. No Krejci = No chance
    Posted by RMiller87
                Respect..........coming from a moron like you............you have no idea what the word means . I couldn't imagine having that much free time on my hands to post over 1500 times on an opposing teams boards. You must still be very upset over the last time the Bruins and habs met in the play-offs,and with good reason,it was the most lopsided series in recent memory. My advice to you...........get over and move on! Do something productive in your life,maybe get job, if your old enough, or find yourself a nice little hobby? This bitterness you have towards the Bruins is consuming your life.Laughing                                                                 

Sections
Shortcuts