Ott

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Ott

Just saw his interview this morning where he had the nerve to criticize "Dany Heatley's cheapshot"  I had to do a double take when I heard him say the league needs to deal with this stuff immediately.  Really, Steve Ott feels that there is no place for this in hockey?

No doubt it was a cheapshot, but when it comes from a guy like Steve Ott it just makes me laugh a little.

Anyone else see the interview?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: Ott

Good article:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/globe-on-hockey/ott-incensed-by-heatleys-cheap-shot/article1944177/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Yep good for Dany Healtey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I kinda like Ott. Definately the pot calling the kettle black on this one, but he would be a nice upgrade from Thornton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Ott:
    I kinda like Ott. Definately the pot calling the kettle black on this one, but he would be a nice upgrade from Thornton.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

The winger with the long stick from rod hockey would also be an upgrade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Ott:
    Just saw his interview this morning where he had the nerve to criticize "Dany Heatley's cheapshot"  I had to do a double take when I heard him say the league needs to deal with this stuff immediately.  Really, Steve Ott feels that there is no place for this in hockey? No doubt it was a cheapshot, but when it comes from a guy like Steve Ott it just makes me laugh a little. Anyone else see the interview?
    Posted by Nolakanookie

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oleme. Show oleme's posts

I saw the play.  If Heatly hit him at all, it was on the shoulder.  Then Ott took a dive to sell it. 

Sections
Shortcuts