Ottawa goon goes ape

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Re: Ottawa goon goes ape

In Response to Re: Ottawa goon goes ape:
    Still can't find out what Boyle did.... does anyone know?
    Posted by Bisson1

In the previous game, he jumped Karlsson after the whistle and repeatedly punched him in the head for no reason. Karlsson is the key for the Senators... they can't afford to let people take liberties with him. If Boyle is going to do that, this is text book of what an enforcer is there for.
    http://video.thescore.com/watch/boyle-punches-karlsson#./boyle-punches-karlsson?&_suid=133450127478107575529862264541

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not a fan of either team, but that Dubinski call was horrendous.  
    Posted by Babajingo

I was saying the exact same thing.   How did all those Canucks get away jumping Thornton in the reg. season?  There was a 3rd man, 4th man. 5th man, 6th man, 7th man... anyway you get my point.
    I think in that game the refs got confused and stopped counting , once it past the 3rd man in they threw away the rule book . They couldn't apply it anymore because there is no rule for 4th, 5th, 6th etc... man in.
    So what they did was find the only Bruin that came in to help the 7 on 1 and threw him out, Lucic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Ottawa goon goes ape : I was saying the exact same thing.   How did all those Canucks get away jumping Thornton in the reg. season?  There was a 3rd man, 4th man. 5th man, 6th man, 7th man... anyway you get my point. I think in that game the refs got confused and stopped counting , once it past the 3rd man in they threw away the rule book . They couldn't apply it anymore because there is no rule for 4th, 5th, 6th etc... man in. So what they did was find the only Bruin that came in to help the 7 on 1 and threw him out, Lucic.
    Posted by BsLegion

Don't forget that the Rangers got a 5-minute PP as a result of this play.  No tears for Dubinsky from me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Ottawa goon goes ape : Does that make You-Know-Who a pansy also?  Both guys were punching players that were clearly not going to drop the gloves.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You & I are on the same page with regards to the player you're speaking of! I thought it made the sister look even worse then he already did. I've made it known on here that I screamed at my TV telling the sister to grow a pair & hit the little punk! Marchand is a punk as is Boyle! Boyle got his & it's only a matter of time before the little ball of hate gets his! I'll be happy to see that too! Love Brad when he sticks to playing hockey! Can't stand him when he pulls his punk stuff! Boyle however is far worse, because he's big enough to take on some heavy weights, but he picks his spots far too often. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Ottawa goon goes ape : Neil is the perfect combination of Marchand and Thornton.  I'd love it if he were on the B's! Other: A guy does this and he gets that.  I'm all for it.  Boyle was looking for a fight on the ice.  He got one. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

BINGO!! Well said.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

In Response to Re: Ottawa goon goes ape : Yeah RHO this could be the sleeper series.  Everyone thinking it would be a blowout for the Rangers, but it could turn into a 7 gamer.  They really look like they hate each other. 
    Posted by hangnail

Ya, I enjoyed that too... anyone who beats on the Rags is OK in my books.

I also agree The Bs don't have that same snarl this year for if/when they need it, espescially my Lonewolf out. Playoffs will get nasty like last night in NYC.

Rupp seemed a little quiet yesterday....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Boyle went after after Peverley in the last Ranger-Bruins game of the season but backs down when Chara asked him to go. Boyle then goes after Karlsson whom he know will not fight back and acts surprised when Carkner makes him pay.

This coming from a big BC Eagle hockey fan Boyle is nothing but a big puzzy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Shanny-justice gives Carkner 1 game.  Well spent from the Sens perspective.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=60&id=172551

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Shanny-justice gives Carkner 1 game.  Well spent from the Sens perspective. http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=60&id=172551
    Posted by Crowls2424

I've got to agree it was a good example of a tough guy thta did his job. The 1 game is worth the message sent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: Ottawa goon goes ape : I've got to agree it was a good example of a tough guy thta did his job. The 1 game is worth the message sent.
    Posted by dezaruchi

i hear ya with the "15 wins", but right now i'll take a solid opening 20 minutes, and go from there. i prefer to look at it as 15 more one game winning streaks. this team has proven its mettle, an i have full confidence they will compete hard tonight. i look forward to watching that total drop over the next 2 months. start tonight! as far as carkner is concerned, if thornton jumped someone for taking liberties with bergy/seguin/krejci- not one person here would have had a problem with that. carkner is no choir boy, i'm surprised he only got one game. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO

Sections
Shortcuts