Our GM on Kaberle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Re: Our GM on Kaberle

In Response to Re: Our GM on Kaberle:
    [QUOTE]The worst thing is I really believe the B's would be better in the playoffs ..., WITHOUT Kaberle   this guy plays without passion, without emotion, ....why dont we just ship him back to the Leafs ...in exchange of NOTHING ....keep your freakin Lemon Mr Burke Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    "keep your freakin Lemon Mr. Burke".................ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was our plan all along to build him up, fleece the Bruins, and unleash his lack of production on the Bruins PP, leading the Bruins to a 1st round defeat.......LOL..........you are my new best friend on this forum Stanley.

That line absolutely made my day!

P.S.  I think the Bruins win tonight and the series in 7, now....Stanley

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Stanley getting primed for the asst GM position!  Love it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I'm with the (a) Kaberle has sucked since he got here crowd and the (b) it's not just his fault crowd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]Kabes is to Chia as Julio Lugo was to Theo...
    Posted by bostonguy67[/QUOTE]

You mean the starting shortstop on the 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS?

I'd take that for TK.

By the way, Chia's commentary is an attempt to get PK to step up AND justify trying to sign him for bargain-basement $$ next year.  Makes sense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

No problem with Kaberle being publicly criticised about his play being sub par. About time this sort of thing happened. Its what Claude should have done last year after the Epic collapse to Philly. Its what Sullivan should have done when the Bs choked to the Habs in 2004 instead of delivering his f*cking  'Up, Up with People ' routine. If you play badly then you should expect to be criticised especially since you're collecting millions every year. About time there was some *ss kicking on this team to say enough is enough.
    Ideally, I hope this motivates Kaberle to up his game and play to his potential. You shouldn't expect to be quietly molly coddled at this level as a fully grown man playing such a macho sport. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Ironic name, valid point (I mean c'mon - Leafs and Win in the same username?).  That title breaks down into two statements: Kaberle not playing (as) well / as we expected.  So Kaberle's play is a problem and maybe your expectations are a problem?  Meaning, as leafswin says, you expected him to be a different player here than he was in Toronto.  Maybe you expected the Tomas Kaberle of 05-06 who put up 67 points and 6 ppg?  'Course, that guy took a career high 160+ shots.  For the record, that's 100 fewer shots than Chara took this season, and less than half the number of shots Bourque took per season over his career.  Some years, he topped 380. So far, he's playing like Kaberle.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Right on Book...what did PC expect he was getting?

I guess it's just Kabby being Kabby...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

While it's basically all true, I'm sure Kaberle was thinking, "DUDE!  I'm a UFA this summer.  You just destroyed my bargaining position!"  Then the thought to himself was, "If I want to get one of those big time final contracts, I better dispel this stuff."  Hopefully he realizes that the only way to do that is to be a big factor.

I have no issue with calling him out.  Every game he's played, he's gotten worse.  Not Bartkowski worse, but third pairing worse.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

1/2 wall to the point,net front presence!  1/2 wall to the point, net front presence!  wow i think i finally figured out what the B,s have been doin on the PP  i believe everyonce in awhile they throw in the downlow to the 1/2 wall to trick them up alittle

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Folks, taking heat from the brass is nothing new for Kaberle.  LRH will remember he was involved in a tense public situation with Wilson not too long ago.  I can't remember the exact details but Wilson seemed to not hide his apparent lack of confidence in Kaberle in the press, even to the point of reducing his ice time.  Observers noted the marked drop-off in his play once the word of something going on between him and Wilson swirled around.

Kaberle's father weighed in on the matter offering his take, as well.  Kaberle gave the standard "I don't have any problems with the coach." responses but there seemed to be some form of discord between the two which prompted the on-again rumours of trading him.  Perhaps LRH can remember what the deal was.  Who knows what effect, if any this has on him. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyfan2010. Show hockeyfan2010's posts

only reason bruins will lose

The only reason the Bruins will lose to Montreal(and no other excuse or explanation needed) is big, slow players who  are not playing physical are no match against Montreal's  speed and skill. Enough said.

Let's hope Chiarelli's mentality in the upcoming draft is focused on skilled players. You don't need every player over  six foot six and looking like a pilon on the ice against smaller, faster, more skilled players. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Heck of a rink-wide pass to send Ryder in for the first goal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Heck of a rink-wide pass to send Ryder in for the first goal.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    They should keep Ryder in the neutral zone every shift. He doesn't play any D anyways.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Heck of a rink-wide pass to send Ryder in for the first goal.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

I felt like I was cheering for this in the box score:

Boston 2:13, Josef Stalin 1 (Fidel Castro, Chris Kelly)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I do not like Kaberle on this Bruins team...

Sections
Shortcuts