Outplayed, outclassed, out-skated, and all around they are the better team.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Outplayed, outclassed, out-skated, and all around they are the better team.

In response to winthecup's comment:

I must have been watching a different game.

In the game I watched the Hawks got 2 goals gifted to them as a result of soft Bruins turnovers. The other 2 goals pinballed into the net. What happened in the game you watched? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I must have been watching a different game.

In the game I watched the Hawks got 2 goals gifted to them as a result of soft Bruins turnovers. The other 2 goals pinballed into the net. What happened in the game you watched? 

I watched the Bruin's blow a 2 goal lead,they played well in overtime but never should have gotten there,the third period looked like one of there regular season blown leads.

Great insights soxfan. Next time you can save time by just writing,"blah,blah, blah".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Game 1 of the SCF and we're still talking about blown leads in the regular season.  I'm not sure how a team that never held onto a lead ever made it to the finals.

Typical pink hat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i finally got a chance to see the 2 and 3rd ot and i'm just wondering if the Blackhawks are just a team of destiny. yes the OT probably should not have happen but with all the chances the B's had in OT and yet Chicago found a way to win .  just wondering.

"the world is full of crashing bores"-Morrissey

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

i finally got a chance to see the 2 and 3rd ot and i'm just wondering if the Blackhawks are just a team of destiny. yes the OT probably should not have happen but with all the chances the B's had in OT and yet Chicago found a way to win .  just wondering.

They're a top notch club that didn't give up Jerry. Whether they're destined to win I can't say but I do know beating them was never going to be easy. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

No question the Hawks had puck luck on their side last night jerry...looking forward to seeing how the B's respond in Game 2.  One thing is for sure, they aren't giving up!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

I was pleased to see None of Hossa, Toews, Kane, or Sharp on the scoresheet. In the Playoffs, your top 5 players have to play like your Top 5 players or you can't expect to win over a long Series. 3 fluke/garbage goals by three lesser lights don't bother me. If the B's can continue to take pride in shutting down the other team's top 5 (see: Pittsburgh), it bodes very well for them over the course of this Series.

Seguin - just score baby!

(If Horton can't go, I'd rather see Marchand/Beregron/Seguin reunited

with (Lucic / Krejci / Jagr)

Shawn Thornton - Julien having to shorten his bench in Triple Overtime left his big guys totally gassed. That goes for Daugavins too, who saw spot duty throughout. Ya gotta be able to continue to roll four lines with impunity, without fear or doubt. Ya gotta have total faith in all 12 forwards or perhaps they shouldn't be there?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

And I'm just gonna say it. If Horton can't go, Soderberg should get in there. Yes he lacks big game experience but then so did Krug. No way Soderberg could be more ineffectual than Daugavins. He's a hockey player for crying out loud, he knows how to play. This is why you have him in Boston, he's not here - as Fluto would suggest ad nauseum - on some kinda fact-finding mission, to study our ways and watch and learn and never play.

He is Black Ace. Here to fill in if someone goes down.

He should get a chance.

Hell, I'd put Dougie Hamilton at wing before Daugavins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

....and don't get me started on Peverley.

Forget scoring 'Pevs'. How about completing a pass?!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

I was pleased to see None of Hossa, Toews, Kane, or Sharp on the scoresheet. In the Playoffs, your top 5 players have to play like your Top 5 players or you can't expect to win over a long Series. 3 fluke/garbage goals by three lesser lights don't bother me. If the B's can continue to take pride in shutting down the other team's top 5 (see: Pittsburgh), it bodes very well for them over the course of this Series.

Seguin - just score baby!

(If Horton can't go, I'd rather see Marchand/Beregron/Seguin reunited

with (Lucic / Krejci / Jagr)

Shawn Thornton - Julien having to shorten his bench in Triple Overtime left his big guys totally gassed. That goes for Daugavins too, who saw spot duty throughout. Ya gotta be able to continue to roll four lines with impunity, without fear or doubt. Ya gotta have total faith in all 12 forwards or perhaps they shouldn't be there?

Who would they replace them with,just watched replay again of Daugavins what the heck was he doing all he had to do was tip it in empty net,no wonder Ottawa didn't want him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"Who would they replace them with?..."  - 'kitchener'

Dougie Hamilton

yup.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

"Who would they replace them with?..."  - 'kitchener'

Dougie Hamilton

yup.

Yeah Bruins definetly have a surpluss of extra good defencemen,but forwards not much,for the amount of ice time Krug had after his brain fart,I would like to have seen him get a few shifts as forward.Don't know but if Horton doesn't come back,somebody is going to have to step up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

After killing off that 5 on 3 and a couple of 5 on 4's plus scoring on the power play -- had me confident once it was 3-1 -- as long as they stayed 5 v 5 -- things would be ok. Luck or no luck -- the Hawks surprised me and pulled it out.

Horton better be 100% on saturday for them to let him play. Much better to bring someone up than to have him reinjure and be down a man on the bench again.

Sections
Shortcuts