Outrageous predictions tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Outrageous predictions tracker

The first outrageous statement goes to Bruins6 (related to Bruins 8)?

He (Tory Krug) could be Ference's replacement next year.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/early-bruins-2012-2013-prospect-reports/100/6408927?page=12

Also another outrageous statement, yes, it is an old post, but re: Tommy Cross on 2/19/12

If he (Tommy Cross) is a Mark Stuart type he could become a third pairing with McQuaid in a couple of years. It's good to see he had a leadership role like Stuart had in college.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/video-tommy-cross-at-the-beanpot/100/6271208?ia=11746133

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Outrageous predictions tracker

reserved

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

reserved

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I can't be bothered to find the link, but to counter a Stanley prediction I predicted Rask will win the Vezina this season. Outrageous for sure, but it was made as a counterpoint. That said, if by a miracle (and Rask's ability) I get that right, I want some props ;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Obviously wrong

Stanley's prediction that he will be the next GM of the Bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I can't be bothered to find the link, but to counter a Stanley prediction I predicted Rask will win the Vezina this season. Outrageous for sure, but it was made as a counterpoint. That said, if by a miracle (and Rask's ability) I get that right, I want some props ;)

I also have Hamilton picked for the Calder, however these type of predictions aren't outrageous IMO. Attempting to predict the score of every game in the season is outrageous.  Or those Kessel paparazzi who said that he would get 50.  Or the person that said that PC was fleeced in the Horton deal.  Or those absurd predictions by null.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Obviously wrong

Stanley's prediction that he will be the next GM of the Bruins.

I didn't find the link to that one, but I'll add it and find the link once search comes back one of these days.  Along with the prediction that Blake Wheeler would match Mario Lemiuex's numbers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

SAD SAD SAD .....LIES LIES LIES

We are not counting my Stanley Cup prediction from day one of the season 2010-2011 ...we are not counting my 70% plus games predictions that season...and so many others ..GM for the B's ..well I am now 59 years old and considering moving to Boston for the position of GM or Assistant to PC soon enough ...and this year's predictions (Stanley Cup + Khudo our number 1 , Big Wheel 38 points ...so far I am 1 for 3 this season and intend to end the season at over 75% right in my games winner predictions ...today I have 5-1 B's with Khudo in the net and 5-3 B's with Rask in the net ...but red didnt like the fact that I am so accurate in my predictions so I have to say (in betwwen 5-2 B's) ....I have been contacted twice so far by the Boston Globe to make daily predictions ..are those guys nuts or what ..If I read BadHab's comments I would say yes ..but the truth is far different than those lies.....

Thank You for reading me and seeing anothr side of the story ...and greetings to all the BRUINS fans ...Special regards to the BRUINS fans North of the border...

We will will the Cup once more this seaon ...! ! !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Oh, and Badhab, can we include outrageous lying too ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Okay, I know he had pictures of himself up for a while. I never bothered to look

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Okay, I know he had pictures of himself up for a while. I never bothered to look. .

Does anyone have an answer to this?

He's a middle aged frenchman from Montreal. None of those things are considered handicaps here in Canada. I've seen the pics he posted and I make fun of his predictions. I would never make fun of anyone with special needs. That's all I have for info regarding this. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

I also have Hamilton picked for the Calder, however these type of predictions aren't outrageous IMO. Attempting to predict the score of every game in the season is outrageous.  Or those Kessel paparazzi who said that he would get 50.  Or the person that said that PC was fleeced in the Horton deal.  Or those absurd predictions by null.

Huh? Who in their right mind would have said that? Even without the benefit of hindsight this was still a steal at the time....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Thanks Dez, i edited my post so I wouldnt offend him, can you do the same with your reply?

Thanks

Now I'll hammer him! LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

We are not counting my Stanley Cup prediction from day one of the season 2010-2011 ...we are not counting my 70% plus games predictions that season...and so many others ..GM for the B's ..well I am now 59 years old and considering moving to Boston for the position of GM or Assistant to PC soon enough ...and this year's predictions (Stanley Cup + Khudo our number 1 , Big Wheel 38 points ...so far I am 1 for 3 this season and intend to end the season at over 75% right in my games winner predictions ...today I have 5-1 B's with Khudo in the net and 5-3 B's with Rask in the net ...but red didnt like the fact that I am so accurate in my predictions so I have to say (in betwwen 5-2 B's) ....I have been contacted twice so far by the Boston Globe to make daily predictions ..are those guys nuts or what ..If I read BadHab's comments I would say yes ..but the truth is far different than those lies.....

Thank You for reading me and seeing anothr side of the story ...and greetings to all the BRUINS fans ...Special regards to the BRUINS fans North of the border...

you have been predicting that they win the cup since 2007 though. you get no credit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

We are not counting my Stanley Cup prediction from day one of the season 2010-2011

No we're not because you CHANGED your prediction numerous times that season, including during the Montreal series, prior to the Philly series, after Savard got hurt, after Chara hit MaxPac, and after Horton got hurt.

...we are not counting my 70% plus games predictions that season.

Because it never happened

..and so many others

Next to none

..GM for the B's ..well I am now 59 years old and considering moving to Boston for the position of GM or Assistant to PC soon enough ...

Delusions

and this year's predictions (Stanley Cup + Khudo our number 1 , Big Wheel 38 points ...

You've already changed the Cup prediction once, during the second period of the Jets game, and your original prediction for Wheeler was not 38 points, it was 18 goals.

so far I am 1 for 3 this season and intend to end the season at over 75% right in my games winner predictions

You're zero for five - You said the Rangers would win the first, they lost. You said Wheeler would score two, he never had a shot. You said Bourque and Seguin would score against the Jets and neither did. You said the Bruins would steamroll the Jets 5-2, it went to a shootout, and you said the Bruins would beat the Rangers and they lost.

...today I have 5-1 B's with Khudo in the net and 5-3 B's with Rask in the net ...but red didnt like the fact that I am so accurate in my predictions so I have to say (in betwwen 5-2 B's) .

I don't like the fact you're so brutal in your predictions yet keep making them. You also misunderstood what I was saying - I was asking you to stop making prediction threads for every single game.

...I have been contacted twice so far by the Boston Globe to make daily predictions

Delusions - if you had been, you would be doing it.

..are those guys nuts or what

If it actually did happen, then yes.

..If I read BadHab's comments I would say yes ..but the truth is far different than those lies.....

You're the one lying Stanley.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley, 

OK, I have updated the first post re: being a GM, because theoretically it can be true until the day you die.

Second point, provide links to your previous correct predictions.

Third, I am not a liar.  I will be fair in this thread.  Provide the links and I will post them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley,

If you can provide me links to your old correct predictions, I will update the first entry.

If we can keep all of your predictions in this thread we can find out how good you really are.

Who kows?  Maybe you are even better than 70%, but we all won't know unless we can compile stats in one place.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley's last prediction updated in first post

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Stanley wrong again about the score maybe you should pack it in. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It's kind of entertaining having a delusional/mentally disabled person here making predictions, but it's a bit unsettling too.  Stanley, take your meds and keep your appointments with the counselor, or I could see you losing 'computer time' priviledges.  I had a grandfather like you once, and it didn't go down well.

"Sure Lenny, you can pet the rabbits..."

My favorite Stanley prediction was that the Bruins wouldn't win a game until they put Brian McGratton in the lineup, at the beginning of the 2010-11 season.  Can anyone find that?  I know they never used McGratton, but what ever happened that season??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Here's another prediction of Stanley's.

Once Khudobin gets into the net, Rask wiil be the backup and he will take over the #1 role.

Currently he is collecting dust at the end of the bench.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

I am just happy to see rask playing so solid I mean he will never be as good as khudobin but ill take him as my #1 for the next 5 seasons and beyond. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

I am just happy to see rask playing so solid I mean he will never be as good as khudobin but ill take him as my #1 for the next 5 seasons and beyond. 

If this happens and Rask and the Bruins wins cups then I will be happy too. Having two good goalies battling for the #1 would also be a good option to have in the future.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley prediction added

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley predictions removed from first post.

You may find Stanley's predictions here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/stanley-told-you-so-all-my-predictions-for-2013-/100/6524737