Outrageous predictions tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Outrageous predictions tracker

Bruins6 (see first entry) says Tory Krug could be Ference's replacement next year (2013-2014)

Also said Cross could become a 3rd defense pairing w/ McQuaid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That's not really an outrageous proposition though Stinky. Ference could very well get squeezed out next year and Krug might be the low priced alternative.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

That's not really an outrageous proposition though Stinky. Ference could very well get squeezed out next year and Krug might be the low priced alternative.

It's an awful big maybe for a 5'9" 175 lb. defenseman to make the jump into the NHL as a regular next season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The fat Asian woman nailed it, Krug likely will start.

On the other hand - Cross playing in the NHL?  Not going to happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

The fat Asian woman nailed it, Krug likely will start.

On the other hand - Cross playing in the NHL?  Not going to happen.

[/QUOTE]

You'll be ill when he slaps one in on a pass from Sodergerg.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok ok ok now that you are waking me up here are my 4 predictions for next season ;

Ryan Spooner will make the team and score 20 goals despite not playing all 82 games ....

Loui Ericksson will easily get a 72 points season and will soon become one of the fans favorite player

Shawn Thornton will not reach 10 points 

Milan Lucic will score 30 goals

and as a teaser ...Blake Wheeler will have a 75 points season 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

We are not counting my Stanley Cup prediction from day one of the season 2010-2011

No we're not because you CHANGED your prediction numerous times that season, including during the Montreal series, prior to the Philly series, after Savard got hurt, after Chara hit MaxPac, and after Horton got hurt.

...we are not counting my 70% plus games predictions that season.

Because it never happened

..and so many others

Next to none

..GM for the B's ..well I am now 59 years old and considering moving to Boston for the position of GM or Assistant to PC soon enough ...

Delusions

and this year's predictions (Stanley Cup + Khudo our number 1 , Big Wheel 38 points ...

You've already changed the Cup prediction once, during the second period of the Jets game, and your original prediction for Wheeler was not 38 points, it was 18 goals.

so far I am 1 for 3 this season and intend to end the season at over 75% right in my games winner predictions

You're zero for five - You said the Rangers would win the first, they lost. You said Wheeler would score two, he never had a shot. You said Bourque and Seguin would score against the Jets and neither did. You said the Bruins would steamroll the Jets 5-2, it went to a shootout, and you said the Bruins would beat the Rangers and they lost.

...today I have 5-1 B's with Khudo in the net and 5-3 B's with Rask in the net ...but red didnt like the fact that I am so accurate in my predictions so I have to say (in betwwen 5-2 B's) .

I don't like the fact you're so brutal in your predictions yet keep making them. You also misunderstood what I was saying - I was asking you to stop making prediction threads for every single game.

...I have been contacted twice so far by the Boston Globe to make daily predictions

Delusions - if you had been, you would be doing it.

..are those guys nuts or what

If it actually did happen, then yes.

..If I read BadHab's comments I would say yes ..but the truth is far different than those lies.....

You're the one lying Stanley.

Stanley Cup in 2011 ...got it ...1/1

70% right in games predictions ...got it 2/2

Blake Wheeler ...38 points ...got it 3/3

Bruins GM ....it will happen before 2016 ...4/4

Khudo our #1 goalie ..Wrong ....4/5 .....80% right ...not so bad red ...take that !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Khudo our #1 goalie ..Wrong ....4/5 .....80% right ...not so bad red ...take that !

Wow.  You need to be on medication.  Seriously.  Why the heck did I take you off ignore?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You'll be ill when he slaps one in on a pass from Sodergerg.

No, I would be stunned.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok ok ok now that you are waking me up here are my 4 predictions for next season ;

Ryan Spooner will make the team and score 20 goals despite not playing all 82 games ....

Loui Ericksson will easily get a 72 points season and will soon become one of the fans favorite player

Please keep these predictions ...I should be 80% again but I am aiming for 100%

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If I would make $1000 per each good predictions I make,  I would be millionnaire by now

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

We are not counting my Stanley Cup prediction from day one of the season 2010-2011

No we're not because you CHANGED your prediction numerous times that season, including during the Montreal series, prior to the Philly series, after Savard got hurt, after Chara hit MaxPac, and after Horton got hurt.

...we are not counting my 70% plus games predictions that season.

Because it never happened

..and so many others

Next to none

..GM for the B's ..well I am now 59 years old and considering moving to Boston for the position of GM or Assistant to PC soon enough ...

Delusions

and this year's predictions (Stanley Cup + Khudo our number 1 , Big Wheel 38 points ...

You've already changed the Cup prediction once, during the second period of the Jets game, and your original prediction for Wheeler was not 38 points, it was 18 goals.

so far I am 1 for 3 this season and intend to end the season at over 75% right in my games winner predictions

You're zero for five - You said the Rangers would win the first, they lost. You said Wheeler would score two, he never had a shot. You said Bourque and Seguin would score against the Jets and neither did. You said the Bruins would steamroll the Jets 5-2, it went to a shootout, and you said the Bruins would beat the Rangers and they lost.

...today I have 5-1 B's with Khudo in the net and 5-3 B's with Rask in the net ...but red didnt like the fact that I am so accurate in my predictions so I have to say (in betwwen 5-2 B's) .

I don't like the fact you're so brutal in your predictions yet keep making them. You also misunderstood what I was saying - I was asking you to stop making prediction threads for every single game.

...I have been contacted twice so far by the Boston Globe to make daily predictions

Delusions - if you had been, you would be doing it.

..are those guys nuts or what

If it actually did happen, then yes.

..If I read BadHab's comments I would say yes ..but the truth is far different than those lies.....

You're the one lying Stanley.

[/QUOTE]

you predicted the cup to the bruins in 2009 to...and 2010, and 2011, and 2012, and 2013. 70% game predictions, uhhh, show me the evidence of that. krug, wrong, he did not replace ference. you're right about as much as eklund

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

you predicted the cup to the bruins in 2009 to...and 2010, and 2011, and 2012, and 2013. 70% game predictions, uhhh, show me the evidence of that. krug, wrong, he did not replace ference. you're right about as much as eklund

The Krug prediction wasn't a Stanley prediction - and how's it wrong? the prediction was that Krug would replace Ference in 2013-2014 - that looks like real possibility depending on camp.

And Stan, I'm honestly just tired of arguing with you on this because you're so delusional I think you actually believe you're 80 per cent. So you just choose to ignore the predictions you made wrong? And you were nowhere near 70 per cent on games this season, only by your creative accounting. A person could have predicted the Bruins to win every single game, and they'd have hit 60, saying they'd get a point every single game would get you 70 per cent. You didn't even hit that mark (only in your dream world) and it wouldn't have been much of an accomplishment even if you did.

So please, for the love of Mike -Stop the Predictions!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And Stan, I'm honestly just tired of arguing with you on this because you're so delusional I think you actually believe you're 80 per cent. So you just choose to ignore the predictions you made wrong? And you were nowhere near 70 per cent on games this season, only by your creative accounting. A person could have predicted the Bruins to win every single game, and they'd have hit 60, saying they'd get a point every single game wou,ld get you 70 per cwent. You diodn't even hit that mark (only in your dream world) and it wouldn't have been much of an accomplishment even if you did.

So please, for the love of Mike -Stop the Predictions!!!!!

He is certifiably nuts, for sure.  I'm not kidding either.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My only predictions for the next season Red..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

My only predictions for the next season Red..

OK, those are your only predictions. Fine.

So just so you know, every time you post a prediction before the end of next year's regular season (you said "season" which infers the playoffs as well but I'll cut you some slack due to different interpretations) that is not one of those 5 I will make a post that calls you a liar.

I know I'll be making that post many times because you have never stood by your word.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Stanley, you predicted the Bruins would lose almost every game last season if Rask was playing. When Khudo was playing the Bruins would always win. He was 9-4-1 or he won 9/14 which comes to... 64.3%... Yep that's over 70% alright.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

True story : last winter ...got an email from the Globe....: we have tracked all your predictions thus far and we would like to hire you to make a game day prediction every time the BRUINS play....we will give you $50 per game.....

Stanley : I beg you pardon ???   $50 a game ???    You really think you could use my hockey knowledges, my expertise and my fame for $50 a game ??    Lets settle for $5000 a game ....

The Globe : no more offer

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

True story : last winter ...got an email from the Globe....: we have tracked all your predictions thus far and we would like to hire you to make a game day prediction every time the BRUINS play....we will give you $50 per game.....

Stanley : I beg you pardon ???   $50 a game ???    You really think you could use my hockey knowledges, my expertise and my fame for $50 a game ??    Lets settle for $5000 a game ....

The Globe : no more offer

Really?  To one of the email addresses you published on here?

I'll bet you $50 you got scammed again.

Who else besides yourself thinks your predictions are worth anything?