Ovechkin injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Ovechkin injured

I guess Auto-Cup was injured at the World Championships in a game against Germany,looks like a knee,went to hospital in ambulance,could be bad.We'll wait for further reports.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Ovechkin injured

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess Auto-Cup was injured at the World Championships in a game against Germany,looks like a knee,went to hospital in ambulance,could be bad.We'll wait for further reports.

[/QUOTE]

Funny, you don't hear much about teams being hesitant to send/allow their players to play this tournament for fear of injury yet we hear a lot about it when the Olympics are mentioned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

TSN reported he was seen walking around the team hotel after the game. They didn't mention if he was with/without crutches. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TSN reported he was seen walking around the team hotel after the game. They didn't mention if he was with/without crutches. 

[/QUOTE]

Without

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I heard he went to backcheck and the uphill skate put too much strain on both his knees.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I heard he went to backcheck and the uphill skate put too much strain on both his knees.

[/QUOTE]

Haha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny, you don't hear much about teams being hesitant to send/allow their players to play this tournament for fear of injury yet we hear a lot about it when the Olympics are mentioned.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah,i don't know either,you never hear teams leery of sending their players to the World Championships but they usually don't say anything until their player gets injured anyway.Didn't Eric Staal get injured on a dirty check by Edler at last years Championships?Maybe they figure if a player gets injured at the Championships he will have the summer to get well as opposed to the Olympics which are during the season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Without

[/QUOTE]

Cheers shupe. Didn't catch it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

He was seen limping around the hotel as opposed to walking.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

He's faking!

I just know it.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's faking!

I just know it.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

[/QUOTE]

Actually the faking part................... was attempting to backcheck.

It was a leg injury. Apparently, those are the only legitimate BDC injuries to lie on the ice for.

Everything else ? Hop on two feet ( Indian rain dance ), hold the injury ( e.g. hammered boo-boo finger ), be a man and skate quickly to the bench.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Not to sound cruel but Ovechkin missing significant time in the upcoming season might do the Caps a favour. Could be a good test to see who can step up and who can't. Can the team be better without him?

Probably just a minor injury though...