Ovechkin is a -31. Repeat -31!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Ovechkin is a -31. Repeat -31!

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your point on Bergeron drops the hammer on any post-concussion criticism of Eriksson. Bergeron had 8 goals with 39 points in 2009. You have to be a complete moron to continue to think or mention Eriksson as a failure after what he went through. 

But you know Bergeron should have been traded because he was to slow to recover. 

[/QUOTE]

This has been my point for everyone who is bent about Eriksson's production.  What's worse is that no one from that side of the fence has anything to say about it.

Freakin' idiots.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your point on Bergeron drops the hammer on any post-concussion criticism of Eriksson. Bergeron had 8 goals with 39 points in 2009. You have to be a complete moron to continue to think or mention Eriksson as a failure after what he went through. 

But you know Bergeron should have been traded because he was to slow to recover. 

[/QUOTE]

Guess some need things to gripe about.  The goal is to win, and it's been a few regular seasons since our Bruins have been anything less than stellar.  This team will end the regular season better than last, so it's hard to find much fault with anyone.

Since all of this criticism started, I've tried to watch LE more closely.  Little of it is warranted, unless "points" are the only yardstick. 

I don't see much wrong with his game.  He's a pretty honest, hard working, responsible player.  He'll get his points.

Since this "is', an Ovechkin thread, it should be noted that a player like LE would be an absolute godsend in Washington.

Freakin' idiots.

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:[QUOTE]

Guess some need things to gripe about.  The goal is to win, and it's been a few regular seasons since our Bruins have been anything less than stellar.  This team will end the regular season better than last, so it's hard to find much fault with anyone.

Since all of this criticism started, I've tried to watch LE more closely.  Little of it is warranted, unless "points" are the only yardstick. 

I don't see much wrong with his game.  He's a pretty honest, hard working, responsible player.  He'll get his points.

Since this "is', an Ovechkin thread, it should be noted that a player like LE would be an absolute godsend in Washington.

Freakin' idiots. [/QUOTE]

Oates would love to have a player like Eriksson is correct. Although an authority of concussions will try an pull another post out of his A** ****!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh What I need to hear the sickening apologists already setting up the table of excuses.  Either that or u go to arms length to disagree with me.  Berg missed almost 100 games u get that.  The guy had a brace his eyes were bloodshot. I thought he may never come back.  The fact that One compares that to berg is just s sickening ludricuos excuse maker. 

. One of my friends kid 14 yrs old had 3 concussions happened between lacrosse and hockey.  I took him to the doctor the third one was more Serious. He missed 2 months  after second and around 3 months after the third. .. when he went back to play and was cleared  got right in it. When these guys are cleared and ready to play means they're ready from a doctors perspective. U think doctors especially surrounding the bruins  are going to take a chance ... ur out of ur mind.  If he's experiencing any symptom at all he would say it . So get off these stupid homer excuses that makes u look like One with the inability to accept that loui has been a bust so far. 

Now if loui has a fear of getting hit since that concussion then trade him or get him one miracle working hypnotist because he'll never recover otherwise

[/QUOTE]

Marco, in all seriousness a 14 yaer old kid who has had 3 concussions should probably consider quitting contact sports.

I know of one 18 year old kid, gifted athlete, going to a division 1 school for hockey, also played football.  He had 3 serious concussions and they won't let him play contact sports anymore - at all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

Freakin' idiots.

----------

And to be more specific with this thought..............putting Loui on the same line as Ovie would be an absolutute godsend to Ovie's plus/minus stats from being the worst in the NHL.

Somehow, knowing the importance that keeping the puck out of the net on the defensive side has been lost with one of these freakin' idiots ( hee hee ).

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Hypocrit!!! 

[/QUOTE]

I'd appreciate where you can point out the hypocricy that you're referring to.

Your wisdom is much appreciated on this matter...........so that if there is any type of posting like this..........it can be cleared up on my end.

Thank you very much and best regards .............Chowda.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh What I need to hear the sickening apologists already setting up the table of excuses.  Either that or u go to arms length to disagree with me.  Berg missed almost 100 games u get that.  The guy had a brace his eyes were bloodshot. I thought he may never come back.  The fact that One compares that to berg is just s sickening ludricuos excuse maker. 

. One of my friends kid 14 yrs old had 3 concussions happened between lacrosse and hockey.  I took him to the doctor the third one was more Serious. He missed 2 months  after second and around 3 months after the third. .. when he went back to play and was cleared  got right in it. When these guys are cleared and ready to play means they're ready from a doctors perspective. U think doctors especially surrounding the bruins  are going to take a chance ... ur out of ur mind.  If he's experiencing any symptom at all he would say it . So get off these stupid homer excuses that makes u look like One with the inability to accept that loui has been a bust so far. 

Now if loui has a fear of getting hit since that concussion then trade him or get him one miracle working hypnotist because he'll never recover otherwise

[/QUOTE]

Marco, in all seriousness a 14 yaer old kid who has had 3 concussions should probably consider quitting contact sports.

I know of one 18 year old kid, gifted athlete, going to a division 1 school for hockey, also played football.  He had 3 serious concussions and they won't let him play contact sports anymore - at all.

[/QUOTE]

I was there doc cleared him. .. he's good to go

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you realize that everybody recovers from a concussion differently. Have you ever suffered a concussion? Even when you are cleared by the doctors after a concussion, it doesn't mean you have your timing or all your skill back. What it means is that you have recovered to the point that taking a hit or getting your heartrate up won't cause a relapse of your symptoms. Since the second concussion, Eriksson has been playing on the third line which is going to cause his point totals to be lower on top of Eriksson trying to get his timing back. I suffered a grade 3 concussion a few year back, and it took me close you a year (even after being cleared by doctors) to feel quite right. I wasn't out for as long as Bergeron but I feel like I can understand what it feels like.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bruinsow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you realize that everybody recovers from a concussion differently. Have you ever suffered a concussion? Even when you are cleared by the doctors after a concussion, it doesn't mean you have your timing or all your skill back. What it means is that you have recovered to the point that taking a hit or getting your heartrate up won't cause a relapse of your symptoms. Since the second concussion, Eriksson has been playing on the third line which is going to cause his point totals to be lower on top of Eriksson trying to get his timing back. I suffered a grade 3 concussion a few year back, and it took me close you a year (even after being cleared by doctors) to feel quite right. I wasn't out for as long as Bergeron but I feel like I can understand what it feels like.

[/QUOTE]

Dude I get that. .. berg concussion was very severe and sounds like urs too. Loui's isn't . Like I said a 14 yr old child . I still recall when he got it  poor kid wasnt making sense.  Got back in he was followed by a very

renowned institution . The kid got right back in it. Any idiot that compares loui  conc to berg just no sense in talking too.

Dude excuses were made for this guy from the start.  He wasn't doing crap even before  the concussion oh but he needs time to adapt.  Now oh its because of the concussion.  What stupid ignorance to hang on to anything that it was s good trade. 

Like I said he is a younger version of an older version of Jagr

[/QUOTE]

I don't think that they are comparing either of his concussion to Bergeron's but rather the fact that Eriksson had two concussion so close together. Also, aren't you defending Ovechkin for saying that you can't look at one month to say that he sucks? Eriksson was a consistent 70 point player before this year. When you take into account all the variables (i.e. new team, two concussions, 3rd line minutes) it's easy to see why he hasn't been the point producer we have all expected. Watching him play, I still see the close to elite two-way play. I also see a player who is looking more and more comfortable since his concussions in the offensive zone. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude I get that. .. berg concussion was very severe and sounds like urs too. Loui's isn't . Like I said a 14 yr old child . I still recall when he got it  poor kid wasnt making sense.  Got back in he was followed by a very

renowned institution . The kid got right back in it. Any idiot that compares loui  conc to berg just no sense in talking too.

Dude excuses were made for this guy from the start.  He wasn't doing crap even before  the concussion oh but he needs time to adapt.  Now oh its because of the concussion.  What stupid ignorance to hang on to anything that it was s good trade. 

[/QUOTE]

This just shows how stupid you are.

1. How do you know his concussion wasnt severe? Was that not a hard dirty hit by John Scott? Is he not a big guy? How is that not severe? he had to be helped off the ice.

2. The hit came in the 8th game of the year? Your judging him on the first 7 games where he had 2 goals and an assist. You dont have anything against him other than the fact that he was traded for Seguin.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Eriksson with four assists today.

Boom.

Eat it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get another opinion.  He should at least have 2 opinions.  

1 opinion is not enough, no how, no way.

That is a very early age for that many concussions.

If it were a kid I cared about I would get 3 opinions.

I have seen enough doctors f up BIG time - *BIG* time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This just shows how stupid you are.

1. How do you know his concussion wasnt severe? Was that not a hard dirty hit by John Scott? Is he not a big guy? How is that not severe? he had to be helped off the ice.

2. The hit came in the 8th game of the year? Your judging him on the first 7 games where he had 2 goals and an assist. You dont have anything against him other than the fact that he was traded for Seguin.

[/QUOTE]

Stupid?

Stick to pking tickets. .

Severe was berg ... he missed almost 100games

Loui no where close told u 14 yr old kid.. right back in it.  Yet he seened great for the olympics... 

If it were that severe smart azz he would  jade missed much more.  Before they're allowed back to pkay their cognitive functiondc reflexes have to be 100 percent then its light practicing t hen back into play.  The procedure is pretty standard . If u think he's not scoring because of hus concussion ur either a clique dummy or a real one

[/QUOTE]

He's had two this season. We all said, give him time, he will be the player we all know he is.

Look who is right. He was a beast today and I bet you hated it becuase your still crying over Seguin being traded.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

U mean u really have no idea where that came from.  Ill say ur little more clever then that.  

All things aside ... I have a question . U left for a while not that I missed u but some asked for you. .. whst happened? 

I'm betting that your departure had nothing to do with me. . Right? 

What was it about?  

[/QUOTE]

About you ? Amazing what people like you have going on in their noggins ! 

OHL regular season recently ended with playoffs currently ongoing. I was a busy guy attending games live and watching on the tube. I preferred to do that opposed to conversing with the BDC knuckleheads like yourself.

Expect more of it. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bergeron was cleared to play. You have no idea what it takes to come back from that type of injury. Love affair # 2 comng to an end!

You know who can't play with a hangover ?

Jamie Benn can!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes he dId have a nice game ... you don't see me starting a thread everytime he doesn't and he hasn't had many.  In fact if u notice I haven't started a thread in a long time about any of them. 

I can't understand how you can turn on a guy a 21 yr old phenom who is on fire in dallas and c leading them to the playoffs .. he is the heart there doesn't it dawn in u and think maybe we should have been more patient.. 

[/QUOTE]

I think they were patient with Tyler.  

And it looks to me that the trade was a wake up call that had to get traded to hear.

His regular season numbers were always respectable.

The issue with Tyler was his playoff performance, this has been said hundreds of times.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes he dId have a nice game ... you don't see me starting a thread everytime he doesn't and he hasn't had many.  In fact if u notice I haven't started a thread in a long time about any of them. 

I can't understand how you can turn on a guy a 21 yr old phenom who is on fire in dallas and c leading them to the playoffs .. he is the heart there doesn't it dawn in u and think maybe we should have been more patient.. 

[/QUOTE]

Not when he's in Dallas and the team I root for has the best record in hockey.