[QUOTE]

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude I get that. .. berg concussion was very severe and sounds like urs too. Loui's isn't . Like I said a 14 yr old child . I still recall when he got it  poor kid wasnt making sense.  Got back in he was followed by a very

renowned institution . The kid got right back in it. Any idiot that compares loui  conc to berg just no sense in talking too.

Dude excuses were made for this guy from the start.  He wasn't doing crap even before  the concussion oh but he needs time to adapt.  Now oh its because of the concussion.  What stupid ignorance to hang on to anything that it was s good trade. 

Like I said he is a younger version of an older version of Jagr

[/QUOTE]

This just shows how stupid you are.

1. How do you know his concussion wasnt severe? Was that not a hard dirty hit by John Scott? Is he not a big guy? How is that not severe? he had to be helped off the ice.

2. The hit came in the 8th game of the year? Your judging him on the first 7 games where he had 2 goals and an assist. You dont have anything against him other than the fact that he was traded for Seguin.

[/QUOTE]

Stupid?

Stick to pking tickets. .

Severe was berg ... he missed almost 100games

Loui no where close told u 14 yr old kid.. right back in it.  Yet he seened great for the olympics... 

If it were that severe smart azz he would  jade missed much more.  Before they're allowed back to pkay their cognitive functiondc reflexes have to be 100 percent then its light practicing t hen back into play.  The procedure is pretty standard . If u think he's not scoring because of hus concussion ur either a clique dummy or a real one

[/QUOTE]

He's had two this season. We all said, give him time, he will be the player we all know he is.

Look who is right. He was a beast today and I bet you hated it becuase your still crying over Seguin being traded.

[/QUOTE]

Yes he dId have a nice game ... you don't see me starting a thread everytime he doesn't and he hasn't had many.  In fact if u notice I haven't started a thread in a long time about any of them. 

I can't understand how you can turn on a guy a 21 yr old phenom who is on fire in dallas and c leading them to the playoffs .. he is the heart there doesn't it dawn in u and think maybe we should have been more patient.. 

[/QUOTE]

That's a really good argument pre cap, but it's much deeper than that now.  Seguins, "new" salary was handcuffing the B's in their ability to afford those necessary other players a team needs to fill out the roster.  Someone would have to go.  I'm happy for him, never turned on him, am thankful for his contribution, and realize his amazing offensive potential.  

I still feel however,  the Bruins correctly identified their core.  It certainly may turn out differently, but hindsight doesn't matter.  I think at the time, they made a reasonably good decision.  I think Krecjki, Chara, Bergeron, Lucic are more important core assets.

If LE doesn't at some point, get his points...if R Smith turns out to be a one hit wonder, and nothing becomes of the prospects, AND the team doesn't win anymore, there's ample reason to slam PC on the "return he negotiated", but at the time, when looking at fiscal realities, and overall need, the trade made a lot of sense.  Poor return doesn't mean he shouldn't have been moved either, just means the B's were poor negotiators.  Finally, the B's are factually better without Seguin, and that's the acid test.  Right now, PC looks like a genious.  If anyone wants to slam this particular trade, they at least should have the good sense to hold off, til there is at least something to support their cause.

Your above comment fails to consider virtually everything pertinent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Ovechkin is a -31. Repeat -31!

Lies chow that's not why ... don't ever  ask Stanley to be honest.  Theres another reason.  You really misunderstood me it had nothing absolutely nothing to do with me but can't say the same for some others

Yea knucklhead wtv but chow I'm no hypocrit and  should have stayed the same.  But I knew u wouldn't it's not in u

[/QUOTE]

Your head is messed up. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Yes he dId have a nice game ... you don't see me starting a thread everytime he doesn't and he hasn't had many.  In fact if u notice I haven't started a thread in a long time about any of them. 

I can't understand how you can turn on a guy a 21 yr old phenom who is on fire in dallas and c leading them to the playoffs .. he is the heart there doesn't it dawn in u and think maybe we should have been more patient.. 

[/QUOTE]

This description is about Jamie Benn.........correct ? If it isn't you are incorrect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude I get that. .. berg concussion was very severe and sounds like urs too. Loui's isn't . Like I said a 14 yr old child . I still recall when he got it  poor kid wasnt making sense.  Got back in he was followed by a very

renowned institution . The kid got right back in it. Any idiot that compares loui  conc to berg just no sense in talking too.

Dude excuses were made for this guy from the start.  He wasn't doing crap even before  the concussion oh but he needs time to adapt.  Now oh its because of the concussion.  What stupid ignorance to hang on to anything that it was s good trade. 

Like I said he is a younger version of an older version of Jagr

[/QUOTE]

This just shows how stupid you are.

1. How do you know his concussion wasnt severe? Was that not a hard dirty hit by John Scott? Is he not a big guy? How is that not severe? he had to be helped off the ice.

2. The hit came in the 8th game of the year? Your judging him on the first 7 games where he had 2 goals and an assist. You dont have anything against him other than the fact that he was traded for Seguin.

[/QUOTE]

Stupid?

Stick to pking tickets. .

Severe was berg ... he missed almost 100games

Loui no where close told u 14 yr old kid.. right back in it.  Yet he seened great for the olympics... 

If it were that severe smart azz he would  jade missed much more.  Before they're allowed back to pkay their cognitive functiondc reflexes have to be 100 percent then its light practicing t hen back into play.  The procedure is pretty standard . If u think he's not scoring because of hus concussion ur either a clique dummy or a real one

[/QUOTE]

He's had two this season. We all said, give him time, he will be the player we all know he is.

Look who is right. He was a beast today and I bet you hated it becuase your still crying over Seguin being traded.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you don't get how? well, here's how. he slept with a teammates wife, they traded him, and now the team is better, and they got futures. shut up. seriously, nobody cares, nobody. the only person that thinks you don't sck is stanley. here's what you should do. become a big baseball fan. In baseball, a 300 hitter with 30 home runs is better than a .250 hitter with 20 home runs. pretty much always. in hockey sometimes a 20 goal scorer can be a way better hockey player than a 30 goal scorer. you don't get that, and never will. watch baseball. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you don't get how? well, here's how. he slept with a teammates wife, they traded him, and now the team is better, and they got futures. shut up. seriously, nobody cares, nobody. the only person that thinks you don't sck is stanley. here's what you should do. become a big baseball fan. In baseball, a 300 hitter with 30 home runs is better than a .250 hitter with 20 home runs. pretty much always. in hockey sometimes a 20 goal scorer can be a way better hockey player than a 30 goal scorer. you don't get that, and never will. watch baseball. 

[/QUOTE]

Internet rumors are bad news, especially when posted as fact.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

This is a fact............and not an internet rumour.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i post it as fact because i know it as fact. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

i post it as fact because i know it as fact. 

[/QUOTE]

The only way this can be a fact is if you have some sort of actual evidence like photo's. Or, unless you're Tammy Horton, Nathan Horton, or Tyler Seguin! If you all of these have negative answers to them then you know nothing more than the rest of us. Which are internet rumors! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Marchand with 23 is better than JVR with 30

Bergeron with 28 is better than Kessel with 37.

Anze Kopitar, Claude Giroux, and Rick Nash, with 25 goals are all better than Chris Kunitz with 35.

this list could go on a long long time. 

and i explained a while ago how i knew the seguin-horton thing. i'm not doing it again. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

Marchand with 23 is better than JVR with 30

Bergeron with 28 is better than Kessel with 37.

Anze Kopitar, Claude Giroux, and Rick Nash, with 25 goals are all better than Chris Kunitz with 35.

this list could go on a long long time. 

and i explained a while ago how i knew the seguin-horton thing. i'm not doing it again. 

[/QUOTE]

And that was still garbage.

Sections
Shortcuts