Over the past 10-12 years, who do you dislike more, Pens or Habs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kavubob. Show kavubob's posts

Over the past 10-12 years, who do you dislike more, Pens or Habs?

For me it's the Pens because of Cooke, Crosby always looking around for a ref after he receives a good hard check, and for Mario's complaints on NHL officiating. He once threatened to quit his post after a game in Long Island which had numerous fights. His complaining/threats came AFTER he just resigned Cooke for another three years!

There's many who dislike Montreal's Subban, but after him, who else is a real turd on that team?,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Over the past 10-12 years, who do you dislike more, Pens or Habs?

It's always Habs first.  If Team Worst Guys Ever was created with Hitler at center, Stalin on right, Lenin on left, Mao at left D, Khan at right D and the person who wrote the 1-877-Kars-For-Kids commercial  in nets, it would still be the Habs.

Who else is a turd on Montreal?  Sucker Punch White, Tweeting Patches, Ratty Gallagher, SuperDive Desharnais, and Two Minute Armstrong are all the supporting cast for Subban...aka the biggest fraud in today's NHL.

(I like Price, Eller Gionta and Moen.  They play an honest game.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's always Habs first.  If Team Worst Guys Ever was created with Hitler at center, Stalin on right, Lenin on left, Mao at left D, Khan at right D and the person who wrote the 1-877-Kars-For-Kids commercial  in nets, it would still be the Habs.

Who else is a turd on Montreal?  Sucker Punch White, Tweeting Patches, Ratty Gallagher, SuperDive Desharnais, and Two Minute Armstrong are all the supporting cast for Subban...aka the biggest fraud in today's NHL.

Written in stone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Definitely Habs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to kavubob's comment:

For me it's the Pens because of Cooke, Crosby always looking around for a ref after he receives a good hard check, and for Mario's complaints on NHL officiating. He once threatened to quit his post after a game in Long Island which had numerous fights. His complaining/threats came AFTER he just resigned Cooke for another three years!

There's many who dislike Montreal's Subban, but after him, who else is a real turd on that team?,

penquins and  for the reasons you give. i find the Canadiens and their fans amusing. and there is nothing better for me right now than  walking around NYC in Bruins garb.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Habs by a long shot with their fans who think they are passionate just because they boo a linesman for an obvious offside call. Their players and fans mock the sport to no end. Rangers a close second or equal.

Going out on a limb -- I dislike the Pens simply because they are that good. I can't sit an nit pick Crosby and his antics (they used to say the same thing about Gretzky). Bottom line is if you just watch Sid play -- he is an incredible hockey talent. He takes a pretty good beating out there night after night and somehow can rarely be stopped. Hopefully this series will prove different.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The hypocrisy of the Cedfano affair is just the tip of the ice berg in my dislike for Les Habitant.  Dive Divas over the past ten years.  Disgraceful and arrogant.  

The Pens simply because they sukk for long periods of timen (regular seasons) then draft guys like Lemieux and Jagr,  ditto in the 2000s with Crosby and Malkin.  The Bs lost to them in the 90s, time to change the trend! I am sure Rask is a bit miffed the NHL.Com analyst survey of the upcoming series said the Pens goaltending was on par with the Bs.  It is good the Bs are underdogs!  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Written in stone.

End of story.  They're in a league of their own in that regard. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Being from Montreal ....there is no question the SCABS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Pens are annoying, but no comparison to the Habs and their fans. Not worth discussion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Habs by a long shot. Not even a discussion.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Isn't it mandatory to hate the habs #1 if you are a Bruins fan?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Montreal, hands down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Montreal is my most disliked team and the Penguins would be a very distant second if I had to pick just between the two teams.

Overall it would be Montreal, Vancouver, Rangers, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I don't hate the Pens. Never have. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

nothing will equal my dislike for the habs, and nothing ever will. too much history there, too much bad blood.  they were my reoccuring childhood nightmare, it's SOOOOO good to be on the other side of things these days!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

People will say it's the Penguins because thats who the current opponent is.

Even after what Cooke did and Ulfie, it's still not even close.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Habs all day long.  C'mon.

Besides Cooke, the Penguins have been more annoyance level than hatred.  I hate Cooke.  I dislike Mario, but nothing else is really worse than annoying.  Yet.

I don't really hate Crosby or the other stars.  I like Bylsma.  I like Letang.  They're really good and a little bit whiney.  I have a small grudge with Iginla for spurning the Bruins, and Orpik can be dirty but that's about it.  We'll see how it goes.

Now, compare that to the Habs and it's not even close.  Just watch the Ottawa series for exhibit A.  They're horrible.  The worst in hockey.  Brian Gionta looked and sounded openly embarassed after that series.  The rest of them (most) just don't get it.  And their Euro-soccer fans coming down to Boston and tainting the Garden with all of their nonsese?  Ole...how can Pens compare?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Isn't it mandatory to hate the habs #1 if you are a Bruins fan ?

Yes it's nothing to even think about, it's just automatically there. The same with the Stainkees!

The Penguins have easily overtaken all of my hatred of any other sports organization in my lifetime. When Mario started whining after Cooke finally got suspended for an elbow to Ryan McDonaugh, it boiled over even more becuase it confirmed his uppity attitude towards the rest of the NHL and where his Pens fit in the heiarchy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I'm not even sure the Pens are in my top 3 most hated teams. Philly is definitely number 2. This whole thing about Crosby diving and flopping and whining needs to stop. It's something he did in the first year or two of his career and he readily admits that it was not acceptable. He doesn't do it more than the average player anymore, and hasn't for years. The only guy on the pens worth hating is cooke, and now iginla i guess. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I agree Fletch, I really dont understand when people say: I hate the Penguins because of Cooke and Crosby.

Crosby is annoying, but this doesnt put him in the same grouping w/ cheap shot Cooke, who ended the career of one of our franchise players, doesnt learn lessons, and continues to play dirty.  I cant comprehend his lack of respect/brotherhood/comrodary towards other NHL players.  Just a true dirtbag.

Crosby is annoying, but in terms of who I hate more, he is not even in Cooke's universe.

I will hate the Penguins as long as they employ Cooke.  As soon as they do not, I will hold no ill will towards them.

I will hate the Canadiens until I die.  My old boss was French Canadian.  When I would submit reports to her for a final QA/QC , I would often hide "I hate Canadiens" somewhere within the report.  Needed to make sure she actually read the reports.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Habs, but Pens a close second

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

If your a Bruins fan who grew up in New England it's in your DNA. Hab's will always be 1st, it's not even close. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d35ltNmZeQ0

I remember how happy I was watching this gm w/ my brother, we'd waited a long time to see it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Habs all day, especially if we're going back to 2000, which would include the embarassing Mike Ribeiro squirming on the ice as though he was stabbed in the ribs, and then got back on the ice 30 seconds later. The embellishment came back to bite them when Kovalev faked being hurt on the Murray overtime goal, though, even though they prevailed in the series. That series drove me crazy to no end.

Pens? I think they're annoying. I hate Crosby, but wouldn't hate him much if he wasn't the best player in the world, so there's that. I love Malkin, and most of their lineup. I hate Kris Letang; I think he's a bit soft and resembles a euro soccer player. I temporarily hate Iginla for what he did, but frankly, the guy is at the end of his career, and wanted to join a team that was, at the time, on an epic winning streak while our Bruins were reeling (don't forget choking away the lead with about 2 seconds left and then losing in the shootout in the game against the Habs the night the trade was supposed to go through).

Matt Cooke....I hate him individually, but I hate the Penguins management for even employing him. There are tons of players in the AHL who are better players than him, but they choose to employ him anyway. That dirtbag shouldn't be in the league anymore. Raffi Torres and Cooke both have a special place in hockey hell when they retire.